Bring Christina Carter to a real swamp!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
MadMax359

Bring Christina Carter to a real swamp!

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:53 pm

This is the offshoot of a probably fruitless train of thought inspired by the latest Jim Weathers post of Christina Carter as O Girl sinking in a quicksand trap. It's an amazing piece of work, and not her first time sinking to her apparent doom!

The idea of seeing if she would be willing to come to Fred's place next year inspired a couple of people to say they'd chip in--- i know i would! There are so many practical obstacles to overcome--- but what if they could be, and we'd get Christina Carter!

So... if anyone is actually willing to put up some cash, contact me
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Re: Bring Christina Carter to a real swamp!

Postby duuudeization » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:28 pm

I'm in
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:39 am

Glad to know I'm not the only one out there who would love to see Christina Carter in some real quicksand, or even MPVBleck. That'd be so awesome :P

If I had the funds I'd gladly contribute too, but if won that $635M lotto, I'd fund the whole thing for sure... and a lot of other things. Heck, I'd just start my own quicksand video production company :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cabeca

Postby cabeca » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:14 pm

I would like to see her expression sinking at first time in quicksand! Would be great!

mateufav

Postby mateufav » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:39 pm

The avatar from MadMax 359 could provide some good idea for a video with Christina Carter at real quicksand...

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:54 pm

mateufav wrote:The avatar from MadMax 359 could provide some good idea for a video with Christina Carter at real quicksand...

it even kinda looks like her!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:42 am

Side note, I also love to see Angela Sommers in some real quicksand too :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:15 pm

MadMax359 wrote:This is the offshoot of a probably fruitless train of thought inspired by the latest Jim Weathers post of Christina Carter as O Girl sinking in a quicksand trap. It's an amazing piece of work, and not her first time sinking to her apparent doom!

The idea of seeing if she would be willing to come to Fred's place next year inspired a couple of people to say they'd chip in--- i know i would! There are so many practical obstacles to overcome--- but what if they could be, and we'd get Christina Carter!

It was likely going to happen if there had been a 2020 season at MPV. Kobe Lee was going to bring her. Yeah. :o
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

cabeca

Postby cabeca » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:47 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:This is the offshoot of a probably fruitless train of thought inspired by the latest Jim Weathers post of Christina Carter as O Girl sinking in a quicksand trap. It's an amazing piece of work, and not her first time sinking to her apparent doom!

It was likely going to happen if there had been a 2020 season at MPV. Kobe Lee was going to bring her. Yeah. :o

OMG! It would be great to see her sinking in the hammer swamp! 8-)

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:26 am

cabeca wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote: ....It was likely going to happen if there had been a 2020 season at MPV. Kobe Lee was going to bring her. Yeah. :o

OMG! It would be great to see her sinking in the hammer swamp! 8-)

If video piracy was never a thing, it probably would have happened.

Just saying.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “General Discussion”