Are We Doomed To Extinction?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Fred588
Producer

Re: Are We Doomed To Extinction?

Postby Fred588 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:24 pm

I can do nothing about the production of stories and artwork, and very little about manips, but as far as video content is concerned I am still releasing on the order of two scenes per week. More than a year of new material is already edited and another year beyond that is already filmed so there is no shortage.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:57 pm

And I certainly haven't lost interest in seeing lovely ladies sinking in mud ! :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:03 am

cj125 wrote:
bogbud wrote:

Of course tons of people (mostly men) are following in Boggy Man’s footsteps and uploading their own full length sinking escapades straight to YouTube. There’s a bit of digging involved but they can be found and there is a sizable amount of them.

please point me in the direction of the above,. i only come here for the male stuff, and i cant usually find much on yt

Quicksand_Hex

Postby Quicksand_Hex » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:55 am

Deviantart is still going strong as far as art goes. I think we're in a period of transition as a lot of the people that started this community settle back a little bit, but there's plenty of new content still being created, even if it's not as much as we once enjoyed.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:49 am

This year has been a slow year for posting my material. I have been experimenting with first-person sink videos (videos from the victim's perspective) this past season, with a number of trials and errors, followed by a lot of editing to do afterwards, with only one video posted so far. That first video, taken on July 30'th, had my waterproof camera, mounted on a makeshift headstrap and covered in plastic wrap, facing too high up, missing out on all the action :( , although you could still get some glimpses of the hungry mud in the beginning, and hear all the fantastic sounds of the struggles. :) But then, even with the camera pointing up towards the sky, you still can get a good view of the quagmire sucking shut over your head :twisted: , and I really did some serious editing to make the most out of that sucked-under segment and emergence! :twisted: But, at least that first video gave me a starting reference point to see where I could improve it for future videos, not to mention allowing me to hone my editing skills. 8-)

I am currently working on editing the second video, taken on August 13'th (Friday the 13'th :shock: ). This time it captures the heaving, pulsating, mud-churning action, but because the mud was thicker, the mud rose over my head and camera a fair bit before finally closing shut, resulting in the mud rubbing against the camera for a much longer period of time. That resulted in a lot more noise that I have to remove :x , and it must have stuck to the camera (covered in plastic wrap) after emergence, because there was still a fair bit of noise after re-emerging, not counting the noise when I was wiping mud off the camera. It may take a while yet to get all the editing done with the audio cleaned up (currently familiarizing myself with Audacity), but it will be well worth the wait, for you to experience the voracious hunger that my thick, treacherous quagmire has for the body you will temporarily inhabit (vastly improved version)! :twisted:

So, I am not going anywhere, and will keep on providing new material for as long as I can. 8-)
Last edited by Boggy Man on Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:35 pm

The fetish is as strong as ever but the "execution" for lack of a better word has changed. Message boards like this have given way to social media and other forums. And while new adherents might not be growing up on Saturday morning content on traditional television, they have a new conduit with the internet. Anyone with the slightest inclination toward the fetish is now buried in an avalanche of material with a little Googling. The fetish is there but the ways to explore it have become a lot more diverse.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:48 pm

Googling leads to goggling (going bug-eyed) which leads to Ogling. And maybe listening to some gurgling? OK I will take my medicine now.

Duncan Edwards wrote:The fetish is as strong as ever but the "execution" for lack of a better word has changed. Message boards like this have given way to social media and other forums. And while new adherents might not be growing up on Saturday morning content on traditional television, they have a new conduit with the internet. Anyone with the slightest inclination toward the fetish is now buried in an avalanche of material with a little Googling. The fetish is there but the ways to explore it have become a lot more diverse.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:21 pm

Everything is temporary; everything will slide and eventually die; but new and alike things will eventually grow in their stead.

QSF my be on the slide, if only judging by the factoid at the bottom of the board index that reads, “Most users ever online was 234 on Tue Aug 29, 2017” (I always wonder what was going on that day). Still, I don’t think QSF is going extinct anytime soon. There’s been some quicksand scenes in recent TV shows and movies that will inspire the new generations, and others still will discover the older movies and perhaps take interest. It only takes one quicksand scene to get hooked. My fascination started after watching Merlin, and later Bare Essentials.

And like I said on another topic, I’m sure there are many more out there who are interested in quicksand, but just aren’t QSF members. I’ve been fascinated by mud and quicksand for 15+ years and I only joined 9 or so months ago.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:23 pm

Fred588 wrote:Googling leads to goggling (going bug-eyed) which leads to Ogling. And maybe listening to some gurgling? OK I will take my medicine now.

:lol: A most clever way to describe the indoctrination process Fred.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:36 pm

Theo wrote:Everything is temporary; everything will slide and eventually die; but new and alike things will eventually grow in their stead.

QSF my be on the slide, if only judging by the factoid at the bottom of the board index that reads, “Most users ever online was 234 on Tue Aug 29, 2017” (I always wonder what was going on that day). Still, I don’t think QSF is going extinct anytime soon. There’s been some quicksand scenes in recent TV shows and movies that will inspire the new generations, and others still will discover the older movies and perhaps take interest. It only takes one quicksand scene to get hooked. My fascination started after watching Merlin, and later Bare Essentials.

And like I said on another topic, I’m sure there are many more out there who are interested in quicksand, but just aren’t QSF members. I’ve been fascinated by mud and quicksand for 15+ years and I only joined 9 or so months ago.

I do not have any firsthandknowledge but that figure was so far from the norm, even at the time, I strongly suspect the counter got stuck.

Return to “General Discussion”