I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Ace

Re: I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Postby Ace » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:19 am

Goddamn, if you were making that level quality of fakes back then, I can't wait to see what you do with the power of developments in software ten years on. Welcome back.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:25 pm

I’m relatively new here, so this is my first time learning of you. The fake news intro was funny! :lol: It’s nice to see a follow quicksand enthusiast who likes ladies wrapped in cellophane :twisted:

You know, I had a therapist once. After a few sessions, I was delighted to discover she was becoming turned on by my quicksand stories, so I suggested she try quicksand for herself. The next day, I took her out to a mud bog. I was surprised to see she brought a roll of cellophane. She explained bondage also kinda turn her on and she wanted to see what it’d be like to combine the two fetishes. After tightly wrapping her from head to shoulders, just like Christy North, she excitedly shuffled and hopped over to the quicksand, and jumped in without a second thought. Then, after enjoying herself for quite sometime as I watched, she was about up to her neck when a thought suddenly stuck her: “wait… how am I going to out now?!” I told her, “heck if I know. I figured you’d never get out in that cellophane... but that was your idea after all.” And then... my damn alarm clock went off and I didn’t get to see how the dream ended :x
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:41 pm

Hi Theo. :D

Theo wrote:I’m relatively new here, so this is my first time learning of you. The fake news intro was funny! :lol: It’s nice to see a follow quicksand enthusiast who likes ladies wrapped in cellophane :twisted:

I'm glad you got and liked my fake news bulletin. After eleven years away from this forum I thought it was a good way to explain my absence.

Yes, I'm into wrapped ladies too. :twisted: I've been into mummification bondage for a very long time.

But my interest doesn't stop at cellophane. Duct tape, vet wrap, adhesive bandages, gaffer tape, electrical tape, saranwrap, clingfilm and transparent plastic all work for me. You might be pleased to hear that one of the programs that I use nowadays to make QS fakes is Adobe Photoshop Elements and it has a 'Plastic Wrap' function. This is a special, tuneable filter that allows me to electronically 'wrap' objects and make them look as if they are shrink-wrapped in a film of transparent plastic.

Who knows? I might be able to use it to wrap a damsel up and make it look as if she's mummified in plastic. I'm still experimenting with it Theo, so no promises, ok?

You know, I had a therapist once. After a few sessions, I was delighted to discover she was becoming turned on by my quicksand stories, so I suggested she try quicksand for herself. The next day, I took her out to a mud bog. I was surprised to see she brought a roll of cellophane. She explained bondage also kinda turn her on and she wanted to see what it’d be like to combine the two fetishes. After tightly wrapping her from head to shoulders, just like Christy North, she excitedly shuffled and hopped over to the quicksand, and jumped in without a second thought. Then, after enjoying herself for quite sometime as I watched, she was about up to her neck when a thought suddenly stuck her: “wait… how am I going to out now?!” I told her, “heck if I know. I figured you’d never get out in that cellophane... but that was your idea after all.” And then... my damn alarm clock went off and I didn’t get to see how the dream ended :x

Ha! You had me going until I got to the second line. ;)

Thanks,

Redjak6t4.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:21 pm

so while you've been away, some of us have found interesting items (and a place to post) at Deviant Art
and one of the beautiful models there is Maria Moon (https://www.deviantart.com/mariamoonart)

she lets me pick pictures that i think will work and offer them to manipulators... here are a few
if you can use them, great--- but as i recall you never had any problem finding healthy specimens for your wickedness :twisted:

i_sell_and_take_a_photos_to_order_at_your_request__by_mariamoonart_dehyeyz-fullview(1).jpg

Maria- (45).JPG

maria___18_2_by_mariamoonart_detlsqf-fullview.jpg

maria_117_by_mariamoonart_de92ues-fullview.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:52 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:Hi Theo. :D

I'm glad you got and liked my fake news bulletin. After eleven years away from this forum I thought it was a good way to explain my absence.

Yes, I'm into wrapped ladies too. :twisted: I've been into mummification bondage for a very long time.

But my interest doesn't stop at cellophane. Duct tape, vet wrap, adhesive bandages, gaffer tape, electrical tape, saranwrap, clingfilm and transparent plastic all work for me. You might be pleased to hear that one of the programs that I use nowadays to make QS fakes is Adobe Photoshop Elements and it has a 'Plastic Wrap' function. This is a special, tuneable filter that allows me to electronically 'wrap' objects and make them look as if they are shrink-wrapped in a film of transparent plastic.

Who knows? I might be able to use it to wrap a damsel up and make it look as if she's mummified in plastic. I'm still experimenting with it Theo, so no promises, ok?

Ha! You had me going until I got to the second line. ;)

Thanks,

Redjak6t4.

Yeah, I could’ve gone a little further and done a little better with it, but I was feeling kinda off that day and got lazy, so I just ended it with a dream lol. I may however revisit the cellophane/saranwrap/clingfilm/transparent plastic (whichever works, I’m not picky lol) in quicksand idea in a full-length story (or two) someday.

I didn’t used to be super interested in to bondage, but when paired with quicksand, it’s very enticing :P The plastic wrap and duct tape stuff is probably my personal fav.

I will certainly be on the lookout for your work Redjak! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:54 pm

MadMax359 wrote:so while you've been away, some of us have found interesting items (and a place to post) at Deviant Art
and one of the beautiful models there is Maria Moon (https://www.deviantart.com/mariamoonart)

she lets me pick pictures that i think will work and offer them to manipulators... here are a few
if you can use them, great--- but as i recall you never had any problem finding healthy specimens for your wickedness :twisted:

Little does she know now, she could be Redjak's next victim! :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Theo wrote:
Yeah, I could’ve gone a little further and done a little better with it, but I was feeling kinda off that day and got lazy, so I just ended it with a dream lol. I may however revisit the cellophane/saranwrap/clingfilm/transparent plastic (whichever works, I’m not picky lol) in quicksand idea in a full-length story (or two) someday.

I didn’t used to be super interested in to bondage, but when paired with quicksand, it’s very enticing :P The plastic wrap and duct tape stuff is probably my personal fav.

I will certainly be on the lookout for your work Redjak! :D

Hi Theo! :D

You raise an interesting point.

Since I first encountered Dave Lodoski's and Chuck Lang's quicksand stuff I've noticed that some folk in the QS community have this 'thing' for combining quicksand and mummification. You mentioned a few days ago with the Christy North photo session. When I first saw it I just knew that I'd found some other people who shared exactly the same kinds of fantasies as me. Even better, they'd taken the major step of making these fantasies real.

At the moment I've completed two fakes showing helplessly mummified and gagged girls sinking into quicksand and I'll be starting on a third very soon. When that's finished I'll probably post all three together. I can't really say when that'll be because my creative processes can't be rushed and don't operate on a deadline basis.

Before then I'll be posting other fakes at a rate of two or three a week.

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:45 pm

i have vivid memories of this one...

Alexis Tany spies.jpg

Tanya nicely mummified, it's important not to cover ALL the damsel :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:57 am

redjak6t4 wrote:Hi Theo! :D

You raise an interesting point.

Since I first encountered Dave Lodoski's and Chuck Lang's quicksand stuff I've noticed that some folk in the QS community have this 'thing' for combining quicksand and mummification. You mentioned a few days ago with the Christy North photo session. When I first saw it I just knew that I'd found some other people who shared exactly the same kinds of fantasies as me. Even better, they'd taken the major step of making these fantasies real.

At the moment I've completed two fakes showing helplessly mummified and gagged girls sinking into quicksand and I'll be starting on a third very soon. When that's finished I'll probably post all three together. I can't really say when that'll be because my creative processes can't be rushed and don't operate on a deadline basis.

Before then I'll be posting other fakes at a rate of two or three a week.

Thanks,

Redjak.

Yes! I think it amplifies the peril and helplessness to another, ever more enticing level :P And I'd love to see more content like that, especially in videos. Unless I’ve missed some, I only know of the one wrapped in plastic video with Christy North; the holy grail of quicksand/bondage videos that alas, I might never see :cry:

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:54 am

Theo wrote:Unless I’ve missed some, I only know of the one wrapped in plastic video with Christy North; the holy grail of quicksand/bondage videos that alas, I might never see :cry:

The Christy North scene is also the only one I know of where the damsel is wrapped in plastic. I don't know if Kaol still visits here, kaolumbia hasn't posted anything on here since 2013, but he IS still actively posting on Twitter https://twitter.com/kaolumbia so you may be able to contact him on there and ask if he can sell you a copy! ;)

There are a few other similar scenes using different materials for mummification, but only one that is easily available to purchase! I'll continue this post in the Other/All producers forum!

Return to “General Discussion”