I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
redjak6t4

I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:36 pm

breaking-news.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

duuudeization

Re: I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Postby duuudeization » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:05 pm

It's about time
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Bill

Postby Bill » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:19 am

I never heard of this guy can some one tell me who he is & what that fack news report article is suppose to mean

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:09 pm

Bill wrote:I never heard of this guy can some one tell me who he is & what that fack news report article is suppose to mean

Because when you read it you say What the Fack

Some people think because it does not sound right then say It is not a Fack. Or get your Fack together. But that is not it.

BH

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:47 pm

Bill wrote:I never heard of this guy can some one tell me who he is & what that fack news report article is suppose to mean

The man is a legend in the Sinking community
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=224
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=283
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=247
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=291
These links will help explain why I’m back. I used to post QS fakes here, but that came to a halt eleven years ago, when I was financially ruined and lost everything.

Redjak is my alter-ego. His name comes from the Star Trek episode, ‘Wolf in the Fold’.
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Wo ... d_(episode)?so=search

The fake Breaking News bulletin is just my little way of explaining my eleven-year absence from this forum. Redjak’s has been ‘detained’ at the Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane, undergoing therapy to try and cure him of his insane urges to tie up, gag and sink young women in quicksand.
But, even after eleven years of intensive therapy, Redjak is still as twisted and evil as ever. Now he’s escaped and is keen to resume his reign of terror.

Oh look!

It's already started in the Manipulations section of the Member Submissions area.

;)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Oh yes!

And here's some of my very old work that's still online.

http://www.destodesign.co.uk/awesomecor ... allery.htm

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:05 pm

Hmmm... I see that the Star Trek link doesn't work.

Ok, here's the relevant info on Redjak.

--------------------------------------------------------

"It has a name! Beratis, Kesla... Redjac!"
– Sybo, 2267 ("Wolf in the Fold")

Redjac (also known as Red Jack, Jack the Ripper, Beratis, and Kesla) was a non-humanoid lifeform that existed for centuries by journeying from planet to planet and feeding on the pain and fear he caused by committing mass murders. (TOS: "Wolf in the Fold")

Physiology
As a being without form, which was likened to a cloud creature, its physical appearance unknown, but it was described by Mr. Scott after a brief encounter in the dark as, "cold… like a stinking draft out of a slaughterhouse, but it wasn't really there."

Spock believed that female victims were chosen more often than male ones because "women are more easily and more deeply terrified, generating more sheer horror than the male of the species."

It was similar to a parasitic organism, and required the possession of a humanoid host in order to commit crimes. It also had the ability to possess objects, like the USS Enterprise. (TOS: "Wolf in the Fold")

History
Crimes committed under various pseudonyms:

On Earth and Mars:
19th century: several women as Jack the Ripper
1932: Seven women in Shanghai, China
1974: Five women in the city of Kiev, USSR
2105: Eight women in the Martian colonies
Outside Sol system:
2156: Ten women in Heliopolis on Alpha Eridani II
Interim: several women (as "Kesla") on Deneb II.
2266: several women (as "Beratis") on Rigel IV
2267: several women (in the form of Hengist) on Argelius II

After Redjac committed a murder on the pleasure planet Argelius II in 2267 as "Hengist", Lieutenant Commander Montgomery Scott from the Federation starship Enterprise was accused of the crime. However, Hengist's true identity was later revealed. In the process, Redjac briefly possessed Prefect Jaris, who was quickly liberated by a nerve pinch from Spock. Subsequently, the Redjac entity was beamed, on a dispersal pattern, into deep space by Spock, where it was hoped that it would die from lack of nourishment. (TOS: "Wolf in the Fold")

-----------------------------------------------------------

Redjak left Kiev in 1975 and is now somewhere in the United States.

Eleven years ago he became overconfident and sloppy and the police were able to apprehend him. Or rather, they were able to apprehend the human host that this parasitic energy being was then inhabiting. Since his escape from Arkham he's left his old host body and transferred to a new and younger host.

This means that the police have little chance of catching him again. They are looking for a older man. When they finally track down this person they'll assume that they have Redjak back in custody again. But this person will have no memory of his actions after Redjak possessed him. So he'll be of no help to them.

When young women start disappearing again and their bodies start turning up in pools of deep quicksand the police will think that a copycat killer has taken over from the Redjak they are holding in their cells. Little do they know the truth!

;)

Jaina76

Postby Jaina76 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:32 am

I'll have to remember to keep my phaser handy. I might not remember to watch my step, however...

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:59 am

redjak6t4 wrote: ...But, even after eleven years of intensive therapy, Redjak is still as twisted and evil as ever. Now he’s escaped and is keen to resume his reign of terror.

Welcome back!
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “General Discussion”