I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
redjak6t4

Re: I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:32 pm

Fred588 wrote:

What I was trying to say, toward the end of my post, was that an experienced producer might know a few tricks by which it could be done with much less risk. For example, when doing a scene with the model's hands tied behind her back, one can show the hands being tied, but then untie them before she goes into the mud.

Thank you, Fred.

When it comes to quicksand fetishism, I suppose I'm a bit of Jekyll-and-Hyde character, . My alter-ego Redjak, puts women into situations of extreme peril, but in reality I can't abide the thought of putting any woman into any kind of danger at all. Certainly not for my own sexual gratification and in actuality, not for any reason at all.

So, now that I know you've got clever ways of neutralising the risks, I'm reassured and relieved.

Once again, thanks.

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:29 am

Wow, a lot has happened here while I was away. Yes, I was the one who first mentioned it’d be cool to see more bondage in quicksand stuff, but I wasn’t specially asking for anyone to do it. That’s something that everyone involved has to be interested in and willing to do. If I had the wherewithal to request a custom scene I’d sure think about, but it’s just not in the cards for me.

My apologies to all involved if my comments caused a stir or any confusion.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:32 am

redjak6t4 wrote:Oh, I agree completely, Theo! :!:

The enticing and exciting thing about mummification for me (and you?) is the fact that the girl's arms are trapped inside the sticky wrappings that are cocooning her. So, even if somebody tried to rescue her, there's no way she could reach out and grab any helping hands, overhanging branches or ropes that are cast out across the mire.

I suppose the big question hanging over any producer who wants to try this kind of scenario is one of safety. A believably mummified model in one of the mud pits used by DIDVP, MPV or Studio 588 is putting herself at considerable risk, even with people off-camera who are standing ready to help her. In all honesty I just can't see that the gains would ever outweigh the risks.

Which suggests that you and I and those like us in the QS community will have to content ourselves with QS fakes for now.

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4 wrote:
Thank you, Fred.

When it comes to quicksand fetishism, I suppose I'm a bit of Jekyll-and-Hyde character, . My alter-ego Redjak, puts women into situations of extreme peril, but in reality I can't abide the thought of putting any woman into any kind of danger at all. Certainly not for my own sexual gratification and in actuality, not for any reason at all.

So, now that I know you've got clever ways of neutralising the risks, I'm reassured and relieved.

Once again, thanks.

Redjak.

Absolutely agree. It’s all fun to fantasize about, but in reality, I always know the safety of everyone involved comes first. I have seen videos with bound hands and feet, nets and even cages, so I’m sure there’s a way it could be done safely. Obviously Chuck Lang did it safely with Christy North, I mean… I think he did… right? Then again, it does seems like Christy didn’t do that many quicksand videos after all?! :o ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:44 pm

Theo wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:Oh, I agree completely, Theo! :!:

The enticing and exciting thing about mummification for me (and you?) is the fact that the girl's arms are trapped inside the sticky wrappings that are cocooning her. So, even if somebody tried to rescue her, there's no way she could reach out and grab any helping hands, overhanging branches or ropes that are cast out across the mire.

I suppose the big question hanging over any producer who wants to try this kind of scenario is one of safety. A believably mummified model in one of the mud pits used by DIDVP, MPV or Studio 588 is putting herself at considerable risk, even with people off-camera who are standing ready to help her. In all honesty I just can't see that the gains would ever outweigh the risks.

Which suggests that you and I and those like us in the QS community will have to content ourselves with QS fakes for now.

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4 wrote:
Thank you, Fred.

Once again, thanks.

Redjak.

Absolutely agree. It’s all fun to fantasize about, but in reality, I always know the safety of everyone involved comes first. I have seen videos with bound hands and feet, nets and even cages, so I’m sure there’s a way it could be done safely. Obviously Chuck Lang did it safely with Christy North, I mean… I think he did… right? Then again, it does seems like Christy didn’t do that many quicksand videos after all?! :o ;)

I believe the Chrisy North scene was filmed by Kaol, not Chuck. Perhaps Chuck was present?
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:57 pm

Fred588 wrote:
... Chrisy North scene was filmed by Kaol, not Chuck. Perhaps Chuck was present?

Christy North worked a couple of times with Kaol. The plastic wrap scene wasn't a big deal because she was standing in a hole about waist deep that was dug by Chuck Lang. Chuck was always there to help anyone who came to Chester. He couldn't have been a nicer man.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:31 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Christy North worked a couple of times with Kaol. The plastic wrap scene wasn't a big deal because she was standing in a hole about waist deep that was dug by Chuck Lang. Chuck was always there to help anyone who came to Chester. He couldn't have been a nicer man.

It may have started out about waist deep, but she actually sank at least to her chest. Here's the links to some pictures on DeviantArt with Christy almost up to her chest (I wasn't sure if I should repost the photos here or not so I just did the links).

https://www.deviantart.com/kaolumbia/ar ... -104850247
https://www.deviantart.com/kaolumbia/ar ... -537642757

I'm sure others know about this, but it's been a while since I've searched for videos with Christy North and I totally forgot, UMD has about a half dozen or so videos with her, but strangely, not the saran wrap one :|
https://umd.net/downloads/model/christy_north

Kaol mentioned on DeviantArt that there is a video of the saran wrap shoot. A quote from Kaol in 2015: "Yes, but I don't have it up and available at the moment. Maybe I'll try to do that soon."

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:47 am

Theo wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Christy North worked a couple of times with Kaol. The plastic wrap scene wasn't a big deal because she was standing in a hole about waist deep that was dug by Chuck Lang. Chuck was always there to help anyone who came to Chester. He couldn't have been a nicer man.

It may have started out about waist deep, but she actually sank at least to her chest. Here's the links to some pictures on DeviantArt with Christy almost up to her chest (I wasn't sure if I should repost the photos here or not so I just did the links).

https://www.deviantart.com/kaolumbia/ar ... -104850247
https://www.deviantart.com/kaolumbia/ar ... -537642757

I'm sure others know about this, but it's been a while since I've searched for videos with Christy North and I totally forgot, UMD has about a half dozen or so videos with her, but strangely, not the saran wrap one :|
https://umd.net/downloads/model/christy_north

Kaol mentioned on DeviantArt that there is a video of the saran wrap shoot. A quote from Kaol in 2015: "Yes, but I don't have it up and available at the moment. Maybe I'll try to do that soon."

I know there's a video because I have it. It's on VHS in a footlocker in a storage unit. I doubt very seriously that Kaol has a digital copy of it so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to see it.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:09 pm

and Jim Weathers found a way to sink damsels well tied up in his quicksand pit--- the custom he did for me with Christina Carter and Dee Williams was epic!!!

Christina Darling QS 18.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:29 pm

MadMax359 wrote:and Jim Weathers found a way to sink damsels well tied up in his quicksand pit--- the custom he did for me with Christina Carter and Dee Williams was epic!!!

Dude, you're the kind of guy that producers have wet dreams about. There's about four of you out there. :mrgreen:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:56 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:and Jim Weathers found a way to sink damsels well tied up in his quicksand pit--- the custom he did for me with Christina Carter and Dee Williams was epic!!!

Dude, you're the kind of guy that producers have wet dreams about. There's about four of you out there. :mrgreen:

and everybody wins!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “General Discussion”