I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
redjak6t4

Re: I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:24 pm

Theo wrote:
Yes! I think it amplifies the peril and helplessness to another, ever more enticing level :P And I'd love to see more content like that, especially in videos. Unless I’ve missed some, I only know of the one wrapped in plastic video with Christy North; the holy grail of quicksand/bondage videos that alas, I might never see :cry:

Oh, I agree completely, Theo! :!:

The enticing and exciting thing about mummification for me (and you?) is the fact that the girl's arms are trapped inside the sticky wrappings that are cocooning her. So, even if somebody tried to rescue her, there's no way she could reach out and grab any helping hands, overhanging branches or ropes that are cast out across the mire.

I suppose the big question hanging over any producer who wants to try this kind of scenario is one of safety. A believably mummified model in one of the mud pits used by DIDVP, MPV or Studio 588 is putting herself at considerable risk, even with people off-camera who are standing ready to help her. In all honesty I just can't see that the gains would ever outweigh the risks.

Which suggests that you and I and those like us in the QS community will have to content ourselves with QS fakes for now.

Thanks,

Redjak.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:
Theo wrote:
Yes! I think it amplifies the peril and helplessness to another, ever more enticing level :P And I'd love to see more content like that, especially in videos. Unless I’ve missed some, I only know of the one wrapped in plastic video with Christy North; the holy grail of quicksand/bondage videos that alas, I might never see :cry:

Oh, I agree completely, Theo! :!:

The enticing and exciting thing about mummification for me (and you?) is the fact that the girl's arms are trapped inside the sticky wrappings that are cocooning her. So, even if somebody tried to rescue her, there's no way she could reach out and grab any helping hands, overhanging branches or ropes that are cast out across the mire.

I suppose the big question hanging over any producer who wants to try this kind of scenario is one of safety. A believably mummified model in one of the mud pits used by DIDVP, MPV or Studio 588 is putting herself at considerable risk, even with people off-camera who are standing ready to help her. In all honesty I just can't see that the gains would ever outweigh the risks.

Which suggests that you and I and those like us in the QS community will have to content ourselves with QS fakes for now.

Thanks,

Redjak.

All of these things are generally doable but nobody ever just freaking asks. Since it's not an interest that a particular producer might care about it takes someone caring enough to do a custom scene or at least write a reasonable script explaining what you would like to see, put it in a box with the requisite props, and send it to an agreeable producer. The people who make these things can't read the thought bubbles in your heads and if they don't share your particular interest, or it's not commercially viable, it don't happen. I know I frequently run into stuff that we could have done or I wish we had tried but it's too late now. Production capabilities rose to the point where MPV could find a way to do many things if it was important enough to one of us. You just have to do your part and make it important enough to those that are still producing.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:49 pm

Duncan speaks from experience and is correct. Your best bets are to 1) commission a custom, or 2) do it yourself. If you are not already fully equipped to be a producer it will be many times cheaper, albeit not all that easy, to go the custom route. An experienced producer very likely knows a few tricks that can mitigate the safety issues - using an entirety fake gun and dubbing in the sound later is one related to recent news. What many have to do is to separate the desire to satisfy a fetish from the desire to get a good-enough film completed. The producer who says "If I, as an expert, can tell it isn't real then it isn't good enough, is, in my view, dangerous.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
All of these things are generally doable but nobody ever just freaking asks. Since it's not an interest that a particular producer might care about it takes someone caring enough to do a custom scene or at least write a reasonable script explaining what you would like to see, put it in a box with the requisite props, and send it to an agreeable producer. The people who make these things can't read the thought bubbles in your heads and if they don't share your particular interest, or it's not commercially viable, it don't happen. I know I frequently run into stuff that we could have done or I wish we had tried but it's too late now. Production capabilities rose to the point where MPV could find a way to do many things if it was important enough to one of us. You just have to do your part and make it important enough to those that are still producing.

Hello Duncan. :)

Well, it was never my intention to ruffle anyone's feathers about this. Theo and I are just having a pleasant discussion in one of the few places across the entire internet where we can freely talk about these things. I can't speak for him, but for myself, there was no subtext or hidden agenda in posts about this. No inferences or anything implied about what the producers should or shouldn't be doing.

I haven't done any asking over the last eleven years because I haven't been active here for that duration. Furthermore, as you can read in my posts, I was under the impression (albeit wrongly, from your comments) that quicksand mummification scenarios were too dangerous for any producer to attempt. I now stand corrected on that.

Please let's not fall out over this. Right now I'm entirely happy to post QS fakes and to talk with like-minded people in this forum.

Thank you,

Redjak6t4.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Fred588 wrote:Duncan speaks from experience and is correct. Your best bets are to 1) commission a custom, or 2) do it yourself. If you are not already fully equipped to be a producer it will be many times cheaper, albeit not all that easy, to go the custom route. An experienced producer very likely knows a few tricks that can mitigate the safety issues - using an entirety fake gun and dubbing in the sound later is one related to recent news. What many have to do is to separate the desire to satisfy a fetish from the desire to get a good-enough film completed. The producer who says "If I, as an expert, can tell it isn't real then it isn't good enough, is, in my view, dangerous.

Hello Fred. :)

Oh dear! You and Duncan seem to be under the impression that I want to see a quicksand mummification video produced. That's not really the case.

It was Theo who first mentioned the Christy North video and photoshoot, in his 5:57 am post of Thursday 9th. Then Kinky Desires reminded us about the quicksand mummification vids on the German BQS site. Theo, MadMax359 and I have talked about quicksand mummifications in my, 'Back to making QS fakes again' thread, but nothing more than that.

Therefore, please let me reiterate that I am not pushing for or even suggesting that you, Duncan or any other producer should do this. I'm just happy to be back, happy to be creating QS fakes again and happy to be in a community that shares my interest in quicksand fetishism.

You and the other producers have done brilliantly over the years and you all deserve a great deal of credit, kudos and prestige. The online QS community would be a much poorer place without you.

Thank you.

Redjak6t4.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:30 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:

Hello Duncan. :)

Well, it was never my intention to ruffle anyone's feathers about this. Theo and I are just having a pleasant discussion in one of the few places across the entire internet where we can freely talk about these things. I can't speak for him, but for myself, there was no subtext or hidden agenda in posts about this. No inferences or anything implied about what the producers should or shouldn't be doing.

I haven't done any asking over the last eleven years because I haven't been active here for that duration. Furthermore, as you can read in my posts, I was under the impression (albeit wrongly, from your comments) that quicksand mummification scenarios were too dangerous for any producer to attempt. I now stand corrected on that.

Please let's not fall out over this. Right now I'm entirely happy to post QS fakes and to talk with like-minded people in this forum.

Thank you,

Redjak6t4.

Nobody's falling out about anything. Nobody's ruffled. Just pointing out that the window is closing for anything people might want to see. Producers got mentioned so just shedding a little light on that. Go right on with your thing.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:36 pm

to redjack

Sorry. The embedded repliesin embedded replies can be hard to follow. I was responding to line that read: " A believably mummified model in one of the mud pits used by DIDVP, MPV or Studio 588 is putting herself at considerable risk..." whomever wrote that.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Nobody's falling out about anything. Nobody's ruffled. Just pointing out that the window is closing for anything people might want to see. Producers got mentioned so just shedding a little light on that. Go right on with your thing.

Ah... thanks for this, Duncan. We're cool. :)

I'll do as you say and carry on doing my thing.

All the best,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Fred588 wrote:to redjack

Sorry. The embedded repliesin embedded replies can be hard to follow. I was responding to line that read: " A believably mummified model in one of the mud pits used by DIDVP, MPV or Studio 588 is putting herself at considerable risk..." whomever wrote that.

Yes, that was me, Fred.

I was expressing my concern for the safety of any mummified model in any of these mud pits. I was positing a hypothetical and not suggesting or implying that such a thing should be done. Nor expressing any particular hope that any producer would go ahead with this kind of project.

Sorry, for any confusion caused.

Thank you.

Redjak.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:38 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:
Fred588 wrote:to redjack

Yes, that was me, Fred.

I was expressing my concern for the safety of any mummified model in any of these mud pits. I was positing a hypothetical and not suggesting or implying that such a thing should be done. Nor expressing any particular hope that any producer would go ahead with this kind of project.

Sorry, for any confusion caused.

Thank you.

Redjak.

What I was trying to say, toward the end of my post, was that an experienced producer might know a few tricks by which it could be done with much less risk. For example, when doing a scene with the model's hands tied behind her back, one can show the hands being tied, but then untie them before she goes into the mud.

Return to “General Discussion”