The Lost City

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
TK421

Re: The Lost City

Postby TK421 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:46 am

Mynock wrote:I have one question and one question only about this movie. Who do I gotta fuck for a Jeep Wrangler 6x6?!?!

Probably the same person you’d have to blow to get Taran Tactical to fill an TTI MPX order in the next four years. :lol:
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:47 pm

TK421 wrote: ..... It's a bit disappointing when we think about it. Here we have Sandra, whose career spans into the early 90's and not one..ONE, quicksand scene. The Lost City was probably as close as we were gonna get. I'd call her agent to ream him out but he isn't taking my calls anymore after asking the last 15 times last week when I saw Duncans reply that there was a chance that Dave would come back for her. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nobody ever ruled out a return to production. But it's still not in the foreseeable realm.

Regarding Sandra Bullock, I just did some digging around and found out that Speed pre-dated While You Were Sleeping - which is considered her coming out flick. What I was really looking for was Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. She's got an incredible figure which is unforgettable in that otherwise forgettable movie (which is available on DVD as it turns out ;) ).
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

TK421

Postby TK421 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:57 am

dlodoski wrote:
TK421 wrote: ..... It's a bit disappointing when we think about it. Here we have Sandra, whose career spans into the early 90's and not one..ONE, quicksand scene. The Lost City was probably as close as we were gonna get. I'd call her agent to ream him out but he isn't taking my calls anymore after asking the last 15 times last week when I saw Duncans reply that there was a chance that Dave would come back for her. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Regarding Sandra Bullock, I just did some digging around and found out that Speed pre-dated While You Were Sleeping - which is considered her coming out flick. What I was really looking for was Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. She's got an incredible figure which is unforgettable in that otherwise forgettable movie (which is available on DVD as it turns out ;) ).

Indeed. I wanna say what did me in for her was her role in A Time to Kill. That figure, that face, that tank top. Enough said. It was enough to look past Kevin Spaceys creep factor :lol:
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Return to “General Discussion”