Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
TheDoctor6013

Interesting Question

Postby TheDoctor6013 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:00 am

Would you ever sink in peanut butter?

Boggyhoo

Re: Interesting Question

Postby Boggyhoo » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:08 pm

TheDoctor6013 wrote:Would you ever sink in peanut butter?

If it were smooth.

I could not come in chunky no matter how hard my penis is. My mistake.

BH

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:02 pm

Boggyhoo wrote:

If it were smooth.

BH

While chunky would present some serious...uh, "mechanical" issues, I can't think of any food substance without imagining the stench that accompanies it after a few days. Peanut Butter is designed to be kept at room temperature but it's also not known for surprising lost jungle babes in the wild. Just strikes me as more of a typical WAM substance than a life threatening swamp hazard.

Girl - "Tarzan! Help me!"

Tarzan - "Girl be still! Not sink but taste good with tall glass of cold moo juice."

Just not the same.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Boggyhoo wrote:

If it were smooth.

BH

While chunky would present some serious...uh, "mechanical" issues, I can't think of any food substance without imagining the stench that accompanies it after a few days. Peanut Butter is designed to be kept at room temperature but it's also not known for surprising lost jungle babes in the wild. Just strikes me as more of a typical WAM substance than a life threatening swamp hazard.

Girl - "Tarzan! Help me!"

Tarzan - "Girl be still! Not sink but taste good with tall glass of cold moo juice."

Just not the same.

it's like the Smothers Brothers song "I fell into a vat of chocolate"--- now you have me imagining the damsel screaming "Peanut Butter!!"
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:58 am

I've always had a little sinking in peanut butter fantasy. A woman falls into a vat of peanut butter in a factory for example and either enjoys herself, and/or can't get out. I'd totally enjoy that! :P

There used to be a video on YouTube where a guy filled his bath tub with peanut butter, blindfolded his peanut butter obsessed Wife, and put her in it as a prank. Kinda cool and funny to watch, too bad it was taken down I guess :|
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

TheDoctor6013

Postby TheDoctor6013 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:12 am

Theo wrote:I've always had a little sinking in peanut butter fantasy. A woman falls into a vat of peanut butter in a factory for example and either enjoys herself, and/or can't get out. I'd totally enjoy that! :P

There used to be a video on YouTube where a guy filled his bath tub with peanut butter, blindfolded his peanut butter obsessed Wife, and put her in it as a prank. Kinda cool and funny to watch, too bad it was taken down I guess :|

Can you imagine the one hell of a meniscus something as thick as peanut butter would create. It would be deeper than this https://www.deviantart.com/kenham1/art/ ... -202615064 so if it were way deeper than a person is tall can you imagine their view as their face was the last think to go under at the bottom of a high walled meniscus who's walls woulds bend inward slowly shrinking the person's view of the outside world before closing.

If it were a death fantasy the person would be so carried by the euphoria that any instinct for survival is overridden as they keep sinking deeper and they psychologically say goodbye to the outside world before their last window closed in a sticky seal that prevented any cries for help.

If it was a fantasy where she enjoyed it she could want to share her view inside the meniscus by introducing her boyfriend to it.

I don't know if it is a fantasy but like in some cases where a girl will try to teach a guy to swim I wish I did not know as much about sinking as I did and a woman who is really into it tried to teach me. Or even better i have at least as much skill as I do now but I meet a woman who is way better at it but is impressed what she tries to test me when I reveal the skill I have. For some reason I really want to meet a woman who is way better at it no matter how good I get but would form an almost mentoring role while we teach each other things. It is not really sexual and I would prefer she be younger or around the same age as me while be an avid swimmer and horseback rider for some reason. I want to find a woman where we can grow in our skill level and experience together. I don't want us to rescue each other just teach each other.

Return to “General Discussion”