Hello!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
rasher

Hello!

Postby rasher » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:02 pm

Hi everyone!

First of all apologies if this is the wrong place for a hello / introductory post.

I've been a lurker on these forums since 2009 under a different username; finally decided to jump in under a new username and make myself known to the community here :) (my last username had my DOB in it, didn't want any obvious PII out there!)

I've had a fascination with mud, sinking, being submerged since I was a kid, but alas a story I feel a lot of us are familiar with, it is a notoriously difficult hobby / kink / fetish, whatever one may call it, to have; what with finding locations (that are safe), clean-up, weather, etc. I was fortunate to be able to indulge in it once or twice a year back in the UK; sadly less so since I have moved here to the US. You'd think the Bay Area would be a great place for mud no?! Fortunately in this last year I have been lucky to have the opportunity to procure some land and build my own pigsty and mudpits on it. My alter-ego, nay spirit animal, is a boar and I am looking forward to spending more time up there experimenting and being in my preferred state and boar mindset - that is submerged deep under mud, in the serenity of a foothill forest, away from prying eyes, intrusions and the like :)

Thus that is what drove me to make this hello; to meet like-minded folk, learn and engage you about all your wonderful experiences with mud and quicksand, share my experiments and developments with my sty and generally put myself out there and be less of a recluse to the community. I'm looking forward to engaging more in this new year. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, please do not hesitate to reach out if you should so desire :)

I have a semi-active profile on UMD where I upload content occasionally

- Rasher

deltahat

Re: Hello!

Postby deltahat » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:44 am

If by Bay Area, you mean San Francisco Bay, consult the map. You have plenty of options within an hours drive or so.

rasher

Re: Hello!

Postby rasher » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:27 am

Yes I am fully aware of the map and have checked out several of the locations!

Return to “General Discussion”