New Year Adventures

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
enerj29

New Year Adventures

Postby enerj29 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:31 pm

Here's a fun question for the community:

What is a hope/goal for 2022?

I would like to find a new mud spot and/or a partner to go mud exploring with!

beachbum

Re: New Year Adventures

Postby beachbum » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:27 am

I second that!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:53 pm

I would like to resolve, once and forever, if I will ever take a muddy photo again. Covid and other circumstances have kept me from seriously considering even an attempt. I keep talking myself out of the effort anyway but I do miss it. Headed for year three of limbo and I'd like to know.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

cj125

Postby cj125 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:28 am

I would love to have the opportunity to be part of a quicksand video shoot again. I went to Studio 588 in 2019 but due to a series of unfortunate events in 2020 and work changes in 2021 I’ve been unable to go back but I may have the opportunity to volunteer again if the stars align. *fingers crossed*

Metablip

Postby Metablip » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:37 pm

Hoping to find more quarry locations and possibly make some quicksand content, either taping myself or a model!

BlueChris

Postby BlueChris » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:11 pm

Since I made only late last year, my first experience with quicksand outside the Internet. I would like it this year in any case more from life.

What I'm looking forward to is a mud bath with my girlfriend. Must motivate them only something ;)

TK421

Postby TK421 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:55 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I would like to resolve, once and forever, if I will ever take a muddy photo again. Covid and other circumstances have kept me from seriously considering even an attempt. I keep talking myself out of the effort anyway but I do miss it. Headed for year three of limbo and I'd like to know.

Ahh, you'll be back. Maybe not tomorrow and definitely not on a full time basis but back in at least a limited capacity. You gave yourself away when you said that you miss it. :P I know this because I said the same thing about gigging out again and yet, here I am getting backing tracks and click ready for rehearsal next week. :lol:
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

TK421

Postby TK421 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:00 am

enerj29 wrote:Here's a fun question for the community:

What is a hope/goal for 2022?

I would like to find a new mud spot and/or a partner to go mud exploring with!

Eh, Goals have been the same really. Be a better man than I was yesterday and try to be a good human. I have my Job, hobbies and interests that take me to various places with interesting people then fun and surprising things happen. I kinda like the spontaneity.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:43 pm

My aim is to actually go quicksanding, for once. Where I live, spots are pretty scarce.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “General Discussion”