My Cyber Relationship with a Quicksand-loving woman.

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
redjak6t4

My Cyber Relationship with a Quicksand-loving woman.

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:28 am

Hello.

This isn't a story or anything fictional, so I presume that it shouldn't go in Member's Submissions sub-forum. Instead, this is a true life account of an episode from life that I believe other members of this forum will be interested in reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been over twenty-five years since this happened and if I keep certain details undisclosed, I don’t believe that I’ll be betraying any confidences or violating the trust put in me. In my judgment sufficient time has elapsed for me to be able to give an account of this episode in my life without causing any harm to anyone. So, I share this for the interest of my fellow quicksand fetishists in this forum, but I won’t enlarge on any personal details if asked.

This was the mid 90’s and I was a member of what is now a long – dead Yahoo group dedicated to quicksand perils. Even in those days I was created quicksand fakes and I contributed some to this group. Things were going along quite nicely and there was a moderate amount of interest in my stuff from the other members.

But then things changed completely when I posted a qs fake showing a terrified, bound and gagged girl chin-deep in quicksand and about to go under. In those days I was fond of putting word and thought balloons into my fakes and I seem to recall that doing that here.
If memory serves, I showed the sinking girl ‘Mmmphing!’ through her gag and with her thoughts reading something like, ‘Ohmigod Noooooo! I’m going under! Heeeelp!”.

A few hours after posting this pic I logged on again and was both surprised and pleased to see a message for my attention. I don’t believe that Yahoo had a private messaging service available at this time, so what was written, even though it was directed specifically to me, could have been read by any member of that group.

It was from a member calling herself ______ whom I will refer to from now as B.

She told me that my quicksand fake was exactly what she fantasized about and that she found it tremendously exciting. She gave an e-mail address to reach her privately and begged me to get in touch with her asap.

Up until this time I had kept my quicksand fetish a closely-guarded secret and dreaded the possibility of this news getting out. On the internet I had a different identity and could share my bizarre interest with other like-minded people in groups dedicated to this fetish.

But, if I got in touch with B, would my true identity be safe?

Was her request to me a genuine one?

Was she even female?

There was no way to know.

But, hoping against hope I made a tentative contact with B, introducing myself by using the handle I’d adopted in that Yahoo group.

She replied with a lengthy and highly detailed message, telling me a great deal about herself and how she had been looking to get in touch with a man who was interested in the same things as herself – but from the other direction. I’d always wanted to meet a woman who wanted to be tied up, gagged and sunk in quicksand. B had always wanted to meet a man who would tie her up, gag her and sink her in quicksand.
It seemed that we were made for each other!

The following details about B are vague enough to protect her identity and preserve her anonymity.
She lived in the capital city of a state in the Midwest of the U.S. and worked as a secretary. B was the result of a mixed marriage, being half Latino and half Cherokee Indian. She was in her mid-30’s (as was I at this time) and had shoulder length black hair, dark eyes, dusky-coloured skin and a petite build.

What she told me about herself, her sex life and her sexual interests intrigued and excited me in equal measure.

B was very active in the singles scene of her home city, but had never found a partner who shared her strange obsession with sinking into deep mud and quicksand. She found the idea of being stuck and trapped in mud to be very arousing. The thought of sinking under the surface excited her even more. Especially if her wrists were tied in some way, making it impossible for her to escape. She felt an overwhelming urge to ‘surrender’ to the sticky embrace of the mud and let it swallow her up, even though she knew that this meant certain death.

Somehow, the threat of death heightened her arousal and she told me of times when she had tried solo sinking sessions, far out in the wilds, where nobody could witness her doing this. Driving her 4x4 for several hours brought her to a swampy area with several patches of waist-deep mud. Once she was satisfied that she was completely alone and unlikely to be disturbed she would strip to her underwear, bind her ankles and knees, stick a tape gag over her mouth and then wrap some rope around her wrists, with her arms in front of her.

She would carefully hop into the mud and sink in until she could feel solid ground below. Then she would submerge until just her face was above the surface. At his point her hands would stray to her pussy and she would begin rubbing and frigging, all the time imagining that she was the victim of a deranged abductor who was watching her sink to her death.

As her excitement mounted, she would pretend to scream for help through her gag and as she came closer and closer to orgasm, she would allow her face to become more and more covered up by the mud, leaving just her nose visible. When her climax was seconds away, she submerged fully, imagining that she had been sucked under and that her death was now inevitable.

B told me that her under-the surface orgasms were just as powerful and shattering as any she experienced elsewhere, either through sex or thought ordinary masturbation. But she also said that they were somehow different on an emotional level - satisfying a deep craving that the emotions and sensations associated with vanilla sex could not.

She also said that she had tried to extend the length of time she stayed under, finding that the longer she could endure this for, the more deeply she could believe that she really was going to die. And this thought - the idea that she was drowning in quicksand – both fascinated and attracted her.
B said that the instant she saw the quicksand fake I’d posted, the one of the gagged girl about to go under, she knew. She just… knew. She knew that we had to get in contact.

It was a bittersweet thing for both of us to realize that we were perfectly suited to each other on emotional, sexual and fetishistic levels, yet to be physically separated by thousands of miles. neither of us had the money or opportunity to drop everything and travel to meet the other.
So, we resolved to make the most of what was possible and to enjoy a cyber-relationship.

I would create fakes showing women in bondage sinking into quicksand, along with a simple storyline and plenty of detail about how tightly bound and gagged they were. When they were ready, I’d send them to her, usually when it was evening, here in the UK. She would open her e-mails in the morning and read them while masturbating furiously, looking intently at the images I’d made for her until she came.

Sometimes she started replying to me while she was frigging herself and these messages were often laced with typos and spelling mistakes because she was too aroused to type them out properly!

As a long-time bondage enthusiast, I was able to point B to certain bondage sites and she would let me know what she liked about them. For instance, B would write to me saying something like, “I like the way the blonde is gagged in that pic. Could you create a quicksand fake showing that, so that I can imagine I’ve been gagged in the same way?”
Or, “That model has got a crotch rope pulled tight between her legs. That’s how I’d like to be tied up and sinking. The more I struggle, the more that rope rubs on my pussy.”

Our relationship continued happily like this for eighteen months until one awful day when B wrote to me with news about her father. He was a widower and had just been diagnosed with a serious heart condition. As an only child B felt a very great obligation to be there for him in his time of need. She said that she was SO grateful to me for helping her explore and satisfy a deep need within her, but there really was no option but for her to draw our cyber-relationship to a close.

I was very sad but agreed that it was for the best that we went our separate ways.

B was the only woman I’ve ever cybered with and I remember her with fondness and affection.

Thank you.

Redjak.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: My Cyber Relationship with a Quicksand-loving woman.

Postby dlodoski » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:58 pm

Nice.

Thank you for sharing that. :)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:14 am

dlodoski wrote:Nice.

Thank you for sharing that. :)

My pleasure, Dave.

I'm happy to talk about this further, should anyone want to. In my judgment sufficient time has elapsed and I've been sufficiently vague to both protect B's identity and not to violate the trust we enjoyed. Personal details will remain off-limits, but otherwise, if any other members want to chat, that's cool.

Thanks,

Redjak.

A20

Postby A20 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:44 pm

Wow, what a story. I hope she's doing well these days.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Return to “General Discussion”