If You Were Rich and Famous. . .

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
dougiezerts

If You Were Rich and Famous. . .

Postby dougiezerts » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:27 am

. . . Would you try to hide your mud/qukcsand fetish? Or would you be open about it?
For me, it would depend on the situation. If I was a rock star, I'd stage mud wrestling matches backstage! But if I was a politician, I'd deny, deny, deny!
(I also posted this subject on the UMD forum, so perhaps some of you have seen it already.)

nachtjaeger

Re: If You Were Rich and Famous. . .

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 am

If I'm the sort of rich that doesn't require dealing with voters or stockholders, I plan to buy a gravel pit and turn it into a QS resort. People I like on the forum will get airline tickets and/or rental car vouchers to come visit.

If I go into politics and I get "outed," I plan to have campaign ads with a reporter asking Ostara (an actress who will be hip-deep in quicksand and fighting dark critters with her sword) questions about politics. She will make some flippant (but pointed) replies, then say "What do I have to do with politics?"
If that works, I'll have another ad with her sitting in a medieval tavern, talking politics from her "outsider" point of view.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 am

You got my vote! :D

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 am

I suppose I'd buy some rural land and turn it into a film studio for making quicksand scenes with gorgeous actresses.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

YerKiddin

Postby YerKiddin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:35 am

Fred588 wrote:I suppose I'd buy some rural land and turn it into a film studio for making quicksand scenes with gorgeous actresses.

Me 2! ;-) (even if I was only just well-off and not entirely unknown!)

Firewind127

Postby Firewind127 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 am

I would much rather not have them be able to tie a face to the name, or not be that well known at all. I'd end up with a large plot of countryside and use it for various purposes, including housing for my furry friends, and just for the quicksand lovers here who can't find what they want, I'd have several pits setup just for you, different mixes and a couple of shallow ones even, and a breathing hose for those who want to sink to the extreme: full under in exceptionally thick stuff. Housing for rent of course right by the sinking holes, and a steam room for relaxing after your narrow escape (and help get that mud off). I'd have other things setup of course, but that's about all that's pertinent to this group.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 am

I would build a country estate complete with heated indoor pool. I'm not sure whether I would fill it with peat or clay. Maybe I need 2 pools after all...

And I would also make a major donation to all our producers.

Fred588 wrote:I suppose I'd buy some rural land and turn it into a film studio for making quicksand scenes with gorgeous actresses.

Does that mean you already are rich and famous? ;)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

wackypackcolonel

Postby wackypackcolonel » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Interesting I've thought every now and then who in our group is someone we all know someone famous. I'm not getting all TMZ about it just mild curiosity it would be cool to know of a celebrity who also had the qs fetish. And if there was and they told me that would be a secret totally worth keeping. I wouldn't be wanting to out anyone but it would make make for some very interesting conversation. Could you imagine being commissioned by someone rich and famous all hush hush doing art or film for them? It would be pretty cool.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Aiko wrote:I would build a country estate complete with heated indoor pool. I'm not sure whether I would fill it with peat or clay. Maybe I need 2 pools after all...

And I would also make a major donation to all our producers.

Does that mean you already are rich and famous? ;)

No, it means I'm stubbirn enough to do what I want whether I can afford it or not.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Fred588 wrote:No, it means I'm stubbirn enough to do what I want whether I can afford it or not.

Hallelujah, brother!!!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Return to “General Discussion”