If You Were Rich and Famous. . .

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Mwam

Re: If You Were Rich and Famous. . .

Postby Mwam » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:08 pm

dougiezerts wrote:. . . Would you try to hide your mud/qukcsand fetish? Or would you be open about it?
For me, it would depend on the situation. If I was a rock star, I'd stage mud wrestling matches backstage! But if I was a politician, I'd deny, deny, deny!
(I also posted this subject on the UMD forum, so perhaps some of you have seen it already.)

I agree with you: depends on the situation.
But if i would be an actor i hide for public - 'cause the journalists don't respect the stars private live -, but i could play all the roles where the charatcter fall, be pushed etc. in swamp, qs, etc.. :D
And Aiko's idea is good too: bouild a private indoor stuff! :)
And of course make a producing company which making cool mudvideos. :lol:

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm

I'd re-create the grotto from the playboy mansion (complete with waterfall) in my basement and fill it with clay. It'd be behind a locked door (or three) and not many people would know about it though. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Firewind127

Postby Firewind127 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:11 am

Mynock wrote:I'd re-create the grotto from the playboy mansion (complete with waterfall) in my basement and fill it with clay. It'd be behind a locked door (or three) and not many people would know about it though. 8-)

Except all of us now, and we'd be trying to get through those doors. ^^ Hmm, to add to my idea, I'd need to make a set of 'sinking clothes' available, especially a variety of footwear, including a few pieces like those tall boots with all the buckles to ensure an impossible to escape sink.

Return to “General Discussion”