Quarry Security

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Bird320

Re: Quarry Security

Postby Bird320 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:23 am

Thank you, I like how this turned into a motivational thread lol. It's still winter here so no mudding yet but soon enough!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:09 am

Bird320 wrote:Thank you, I like how this turned into a motivational thread lol. It's still winter here so no mudding yet but soon enough!

It's still criminal activity to enter some explicitly fenced off area. You could also ask Maria (member here) who has only been seen sinking from far away. Even after that security has been tightend and those wildlife cameras are hard to see.

I stay away from private property but have to admit my own sinking in nature reserves is also illegal because over here you are not allowed to leave the marked paths. Still you could pretend you did not know and it was all an accident.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:29 pm

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Your milage may vary.
But.....
Generally tresspassing in the US, provided it's not 'Defiant' tresspassing (IE you are told to leave and refuse or otherwise become beligerant), is usually punished by the property owner telling you to GTFO. If the police get involved, they tell you to GTFO and if the cop's in a pissy mood you might get a fine.
Again, this is a general statement covering areas like quarrys, woods, agricultural land, etc. If you hop the fence into Area 51 to check out a muddy spot and end up getting probed don't blame me. :lol:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:18 am

bogbud wrote:It's still criminal activity to enter some explicitly fenced off area. You could also ask Maria (member here) who has only been seen sinking from far away. Even after that security has been tightend and those wildlife cameras are hard to see.

I stay away from private property but have to admit my own sinking in nature reserves is also illegal because over here you are not allowed to leave the marked paths. Still you could pretend you did not know and it was all an accident.

Yeah, well I think you're missing the point. I'm a real law and order kind of guy myself but the reason they have all these fences and trails is to keep you out of the mud. You're going to have to violate those things if you want to get to it. And you do. If it hadn't been for casually ignoring signs and fences we wouldn't have a lot of nice videos featuring Krystal, Kristine Lynn, Stormy and Sativa, among others. I'm always amazed at how so many here discuss where to go and what to wear and on and on endlessly but so rarely manage to make actual contact with wet earth. At the same time I've managed to get into such areas with as many as nine people at a time and spend an entire day shooting video.

Go where the mud is. Some day you'll be dead and then what will you do?
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 pm

Being a quarryman is inherently risky, risk is the price of admission but you need to make every effort to reduce risk. The problem is, unpredictable events are certain to occur that you must make instant decisions as to what action to take, run, hide, or try to talk you way out. Constantly rehearse a cover story in your mind that fits the situation that you are in at the moment...

Make sure you know the details of the trespass law where the quarry is located as that knowledge might allow you to craft a possible loophole if things go wrong. If caught, absolutely NEVER disclose or admit that any of your behavior has a sexual component no matter what someone thought they think they saw...

Your own video camera is your worse enemy. If using one and you are discovered, get the recording media out of the camera and hide or destroy it. Replace it with a recording on other media you made entering the quarry showing nothing but a more innocent short video that contains nothing but an more innocent interest in exploring...

Cell phones are also a problem as most of them still ping the local cell phone towers even when powered off and that information can be used to establish that you were trespassing even though you may have managed to evade capture until you are off the property. Remove the battery from your cell phone prior to getting anywhere within miles of a quarry...

The world has gotten more complicated. One must now watch for game cameras, drones, and security patrols on 4 wheelers. Also, note that what with the increased exposure of mud fetish activities via the Internet and quarrymen getting caught, many quarries are now at least partially aware of our activities and some are watching for us and relocating their mud settling ponds to make them harder to get to or easier to keep watch over...

Never park near a quarry as times have changed and your vehicle will often draw the attention of the local constabulary. Park your vehicle somewhere that will not draw attention and walk or ride a throw away if necessary bicycle to the quarry...

Besides whatever you are going to wear into the mud, have a second shirt of very different appearance than the one you wear going to and from the quarry. If you are seen and must eventually be on a public road to reach your vehicle, do three things. Stash your mud clothes somewhere by the road and pick them up later. Do the same with the shirt you were wearing when seen except put it in a separate location than your mud clothes. Wear your second shirt to get back to your car...

And I'll simply say in closing that it is good practice to have the phone number of a lawyer on you in case you have a really bad day...

QUICKSANDMAN

Postby QUICKSANDMAN » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:10 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Brown mud is silt from washing sand or clay. Gray mud is gravel dust and may just as easily contain concrete tailings, ammonia, gypsum, all kinds of potentially nasty stuff. The brown stuff is slippery-er and often easier to sink in and less likely to solidify as it's less dense.

Sorry to open this thread up again, but I would like some insight on a new quarry I found. Gray mud, when it is 100% dry and solidified it has a sandy beach like top to it. Its from a underground limestone quarry, super suctiony when broken through, and when dry after dipping your toes in, it drys white. Any insight whether not I'm gonna end up poisoned lol. Thank you to anyone who has knowledge about this

rasher

Postby rasher » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:21 pm

Quarry mud is so good and usually you can get a way in.

Unfortunately I’m on a greencard here in the US, and trespass is a felony - I really don’t want to risk deportation over this so for the time being I am abstaining!

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:53 am

rasher wrote:Quarry mud is so good and usually you can get a way in.

Unfortunately I’m on a greencard here in the US, and trespass is a felony - I really don’t want to risk deportation over this so for the time being I am abstaining!

From my experience, there are multiple flavors of trespassing charges. In my case, I was charged with a rather meaningful version, and it was reduced to a lighter one. However, they were both misdemeanors.

But it all comes down to the jurisdiction as to what laws are on the books. I guess my takeaway is that you would have to really have to push it to be charged with some sort of felony over trespassing.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:59 am

QUICKSANDMAN wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Brown mud is silt from washing sand or clay. Gray mud is gravel dust and may just as easily contain concrete tailings, ammonia, gypsum, all kinds of potentially nasty stuff. The brown stuff is slippery-er and often easier to sink in and less likely to solidify as it's less dense.

Sorry to open this thread up again, but I would like some insight on a new quarry I found. Gray mud, when it is 100% dry and solidified it has a sandy beach like top to it. Its from a underground limestone quarry, super suctiony when broken through, and when dry after dipping your toes in, it drys white. Any insight whether not I'm gonna end up poisoned lol. Thank you to anyone who has knowledge about this

impossible to say. Especially without so much as a picture or location. My first impulse would be to avoid it just out of routine. What does the sign out front say?
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:38 am

QUICKSANDMAN wrote:

My guess would be gypsum but I would also estimate my guess has about a 1 percent chance of being correct.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “General Discussion”