Any interest in quicksand + tentacles?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
MadMax359

Re: Any interest in quicksand + tentacles?

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:01 pm

duuudeization wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:Ah, thanks for posting this, Dude.

Your photomanip zeroes in on something I've noticed about tentacle fetishism. A lot of it is about the tentacles being some kind of penis substitute, with them penetrating the females vaginally, anally and orally. But here's where I diverge a bit from that mainstream of interest.

Call me odd, but I don't find any of that at all arousing or even interesting. Nope. I see the tentacles in a totally different light. For me they are there to overpower the damsel and to pull her down into the mud, ultimately pulling her under. I suppose these two things resonate with my interests in bondage and asphyxiation (which incudes drowning).

When it comes to my proposed quicksand + tentacle fakery, this doesn't really matter. I'll only be showing the tentacles menacing the girl. What happens afterwards, once they've seized her is up to the imaginations of the viewers. No doubt those that like penetration fantasies will go with that and those that don't, like me, will go with their own way. To each his/her own.

Since you showed that tentacle clearly angling for an orifice Dude, I just thought I'd express my thoughts about the matter.

Thanks again,

Redjak.

I totally get what you're saying, it's just a matter of preference. For me, I don't enjoy a woman in pain/choking/dying...my imaginations take me to more sexual things. Maybe I can take a page from your book and just present the menace and let the viewer take it where they want. I look forward to seeing what you create...

i am not a producer like the two of you, but i count myself among the loyal fans of both of you
and in the spectrum of fantasies, i find myself in an intermediate position
i am not that interested in tentacles involved in sexual exploration of the damsel, or in the damsels getting off by sinking--- but i understand those who are
but i am also not that interested when the damsel is actually in pain/choking/dying... i want my heroines to still have a chance to escape or be rescued (and in my world,they always are)... but i see that others have different tastes

the thing is--- we are all weirdos in the eyes of most people, so we better stick together :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:09 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
duuudeization wrote:

Your photomanip zeroes in on something I've noticed about tentacle fetishism. A lot of it is about the tentacles being some kind of penis substitute, with them penetrating the females vaginally, anally and orally. But here's where I diverge a bit from that mainstream of interest.

Call me odd, but I don't find any of that at all arousing or even interesting. Nope. I see the tentacles in a totally different light. For me they are there to overpower the damsel and to pull her down into the mud, ultimately pulling her under. I suppose these two things resonate with my interests in bondage and asphyxiation (which incudes drowning).

When it comes to my proposed quicksand + tentacle fakery, this doesn't really matter. I'll only be showing the tentacles menacing the girl. What happens afterwards, once they've seized her is up to the imaginations of the viewers. No doubt those that like penetration fantasies will go with that and those that don't, like me, will go with their own way. To each his/her own.

Since you showed that tentacle clearly angling for an orifice Dude, I just thought I'd express my thoughts about the matter.

Thanks again,

Redjak.

I totally get what you're saying, it's just a matter of preference. For me, I don't enjoy a woman in pain/choking/dying...my imaginations take me to more sexual things. Maybe I can take a page from your book and just present the menace and let the viewer take it where they want. I look forward to seeing what you create...

i am not a producer like the two of you, but i count myself among the loyal fans of both of you
i am not that interested in tentacles involved in sexual exploration of the damsel, or in the damsels getting off by sinking--- but i understand those who are
but i am also not that interested when the damsel is actually in pain/choking/dying... i want my heroines to still have a chance to escape or be rescued (and in my world,they always are)... but i see that others have different tastes

the thing is--- we are all weirdos in the eyes of most people, so we better stick together :twisted:

I'm not a producer, I just dabble in manips and may try a story soon. But I am definitely in the League of Weirdos and Pervs
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:01 pm

duuudeization wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:
duuudeization wrote:

Thanks again,

Redjak.

I'm not a producer, I just dabble in manips and may try a story soon. But I am definitely in the League of Weirdos and Pervs

You and me both, Dude. Been a member of the league for decades and now I'm well on my way to becoming a dirty old man. ;)

Redjak.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:12 pm

Well, I think it’s just gross!!

Tentacles and quicksand, that’s just disgusting!
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:47 pm

Acidtester wrote:Well, I think it’s just gross!!

Tentacles and quicksand, that’s just disgusting!

... says the fella with more quicksand +grabby threats in his art than everyone here combined :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

reisen55

Postby reisen55 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:15 pm

Tentacles and quicksand are both forms of bondage light - the non painful zone. I don't go to pain. That said, did the fantasy full just once ages ago in my now, gone, mudpit in NYState. Using a garden hose, I was able to sink fantasy pulled into the mud by tentacle wrapped around me. It was incredible and complicated, never did it again.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:13 am

I haven't always been super interested in tentacles, but since I discovered the “Salivarius” in WildLife I have to say, I'm much more interested in such things than before.

Here’s a little something I did with Maya and the Salivarius in WildLife: download/file.php?id=61608&mode=view

And this is technically off topic, but here's something else I thought you might like :D download/file.php?id=61609&mode=view
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “General Discussion”