Any interest in quicksand + tentacles?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
redjak6t4

Any interest in quicksand + tentacles?

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:15 pm

Hello. :)

This is just a tentative enquiry to all of my fellow quicksand fetishists in this fine forum.

In the past I've tried to crank up the dramatic tension of various quicksand fakes by showing huge snakes menacing girls who are trapped and sinking. So, even if the damsels manage to escape the mud, they then have another peril awaiting them. Those quicksand + snake photomanips seemed to be appreciated.

But now I'm thinking about trying a different approach and I'd appreciate any feedback before I go ahead and actually create anything. But what about quicksand + tentacles perils? Am I right in thinking that some QS fetishists here are also into tentacle perils too? Over the years I've seen some drawings and anime artworks combining quicksand and tentacle perils.

Truth be told, I find the idea quite arousing - but I can't quite understand why. :?: :?

Anyway, not so long ago I came across a few photographically realistic images of some tentacles and the thought occurred to me that I could use them in a QS fake. Please note that these are just hi-res images of tentacles. They are not images of tentacles coiling themselves around anything. So, I couldn't create any QS fakes showing females being attacked by them... but it's possible that I can create some showing females being menaced by them. You'd have to use your imaginations to do the rest.

Therefore, I have a simple question for all you folks, please. Is this the kind of QS fake that you'd be interested in seeing?

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Re: Any interest in quicksand + tentacles?

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:54 am

i think that could raise the level of distress for the damsels, sure!
and understood, these will be menacing, not actively wrapping around the heroine :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm

Hell yeah...I've made a few back in the day, is a bit time consuming depending on how it's done.
Even a damsel only ankle deep but stuck, with another peril encroaching is a wonderful thing ..
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:08 pm

Thanks very much guys! :D

Usually my fakery involves blending together just two elements, the background and the girl who is doing the sinking. But adding tentacles into the mix increases the difficulty considerably. I'd have to carefully manage the lighting, the shadows, the colour balance, the depth of field and so on. So, no promises and no date of readiness from me, ok?

Thanks,

Redjak.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:48 pm

A little menace for a bit of Xtra sexual tension
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:03 pm

Ah, thanks for posting this, Dude.

Your photomanip zeroes in on something I've noticed about tentacle fetishism. A lot of it is about the tentacles being some kind of penis substitute, with them penetrating the females vaginally, anally and orally. But here's where I diverge a bit from that mainstream of interest.

Call me odd, but I don't find any of that at all arousing or even interesting. Nope. I see the tentacles in a totally different light. For me they are there to overpower the damsel and to pull her down into the mud, ultimately pulling her under. I suppose these two things resonate with my interests in bondage and asphyxiation (which incudes drowning).

When it comes to my proposed quicksand + tentacle fakery, this doesn't really matter. I'll only be showing the tentacles menacing the girl. What happens afterwards, once they've seized her is up to the imaginations of the viewers. No doubt those that like penetration fantasies will go with that and those that don't, like me, will go with their own way. To each his/her own.

Since you showed that tentacle clearly angling for an orifice Dude, I just thought I'd express my thoughts about the matter.

Thanks again,

Redjak.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:47 am

Here are some ideas. If you are able to find photos of octopus with their tentacles wrapped around something, then you could take a tentacle that is wrapped around, say for example, a fish, have it stick out of the mud, and then replace the fish with a female victim's arm or leg. Also, perhaps finding photos of a snake or elephant trunk wrapped around something, and then editing the snake or elephant trunk to turn it into a tentacle, and then use it for wrapping around the victim.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:46 am

Boggy Man wrote:Here are some ideas. If you are able to find photos of octopus with their tentacles wrapped around something, then you could take a tentacle that is wrapped around, say for example, a fish, have it stick out of the mud, and then replace the fish with a female victim's arm or leg. Also, perhaps finding photos of a snake or elephant trunk wrapped around something, and then editing the snake or elephant trunk to turn it into a tentacle, and then use it for wrapping around the victim.

Hi Boggy Man. :D

Those are great ideas and it's clear to see that you can visualise exactly what's needed to create a believable tentacle fake. But, with all due respect, I'm somewhat reluctant to go down the road you've indicated. There's nothing amiss with what you've suggested and I do value your input, but your ideas entail a LOT of work. And when you're in the business of creating fakes, the less work you have to do, the better.

One way that I can cut my workload down is to go to DeviantArt, where there are many examples of tentacle-related artwork and CGI. Here tentacles are shown wrapped around the limbs, bodies and necks of various victims. Trust me Boggy Man, if I find that I can successfully pull off a quicksand + tentacle fake, then I may well use what I can find at DeviantArt to do some more. But, so far I've never ventured in tentacle 'territory'. This would be a new angle for me and I need to proceed carefully.

Once again, I do appreciate your input here.

Thank you.

Redjak.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:04 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:Ah, thanks for posting this, Dude.

Your photomanip zeroes in on something I've noticed about tentacle fetishism. A lot of it is about the tentacles being some kind of penis substitute, with them penetrating the females vaginally, anally and orally. But here's where I diverge a bit from that mainstream of interest.

Call me odd, but I don't find any of that at all arousing or even interesting. Nope. I see the tentacles in a totally different light. For me they are there to overpower the damsel and to pull her down into the mud, ultimately pulling her under. I suppose these two things resonate with my interests in bondage and asphyxiation (which incudes drowning).

When it comes to my proposed quicksand + tentacle fakery, this doesn't really matter. I'll only be showing the tentacles menacing the girl. What happens afterwards, once they've seized her is up to the imaginations of the viewers. No doubt those that like penetration fantasies will go with that and those that don't, like me, will go with their own way. To each his/her own.

Since you showed that tentacle clearly angling for an orifice Dude, I just thought I'd express my thoughts about the matter.

Thanks again,

Redjak.

I totally get what you're saying, it's just a matter of preference. For me, I don't enjoy a woman in pain/choking/dying...my imaginations take me to more sexual things. Maybe I can take a page from your book and just present the menace and let the viewer take it where they want. I look forward to seeing what you create...

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:10 pm

duuudeization wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:Ah, thanks for posting this, Dude.

Thanks again,

Redjak.

I totally get what you're saying, it's just a matter of preference. For me, I don't enjoy a woman in pain/choking/dying...my imaginations take me to more sexual things. Maybe I can take a page from your book and just present the menace and let the viewer take it where they want. I look forward to seeing what you create...

Yes, I fully agree Dude.

Quicksand fetishism and any other fetishism will cover a spectrum of likes and dislikes. These, as you say, are just a matter of preference. Letting the viewer decide where they want to go and what they want to imagine seems like the way to go here.

Thanks,

Redjak.

Return to “General Discussion”