Quicksand Wardrob

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
OdetteFan85

Quicksand Wardrob

Postby OdetteFan85 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:20 am

When you have access to that perfect spot, what do you wear in an ideal situation? Do you go for totally naked, or do you dress for the occasion? Me personally? I like to impersonate what I like to see. A damsel in distress. Naturally, being male, yet perfectly straight, this leads to a bit of cross-dressing. I have no qualms about it, I like what I see, yet if I'm by myself, I play what I like. A girl. It makes sense in my mind. A girl would be powerless in the same situation. I merely get off by imagining the consequences if I couldn't easily escape. My fun comes from pretending the situation is hopeless. Anyone else like this?

bogbud

Re: Quicksand Wardrob

Postby bogbud » Fri May 13, 2022 8:33 am

I guess most folks here go with as less clothes as possible. Some crossdressing has been seen here, too.

I'm also into boots and raingear and combine that while sinking. There is less sensation of the mud but i stay much more clean and can go all year round regardless the weather (unless all is frozen over or it's too hot of course). The boots also "help" getting stuck and that's also one of my kinks :lol:
The gear i wear are also technically womens-stuff, but that's not for personal pleasure but because they are just a tighter and more snug fit. That helps navigating through and going deep at my vast and relentless bog a lot.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Sun May 15, 2022 9:10 pm

If I ever get to go sinking (and If I still have the body for it :lol: ), I'd like to wear a long sleeve tie front top, cropped pants/skinny jeans, and pointy toe flats. Either that, or a safari type outfit. Why? I have no idea, I've just always seen myself wearing that if I ever got stuck.

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Mon May 16, 2022 9:34 pm

I'm every time in opaque tights when I'm sinking. There is a succion of the tights on your skin (and more) when you are in deep mud. This feeling is magic. Do u already tried?

silkleotard

Quicksand Wardrobe

Postby silkleotard » Sun May 22, 2022 8:23 pm

Slipping into nude pantyhose or silky tights and a leotard has been a quick squeeze
Feeling the slippery hose acts like the gripping feeling of the quicksand. Those first
Few steps after slipping off heels and stepping into the wet warm sand and walking a few steps knowing what’s gonna happen but acting surprised when you suddenly sink
Slightly at first but then not being able to resist the struggle as the quicksand sucks
You in, pointing your nylon covered toes down feeling for a bottom finding none increasing the frenzy of your struggling, your slippery hose adding to the sensation
Whispering help me I’m in quicksand knowing no one can hear but pretending that it will help with your rescue; you don’t care because the sensation of your leotard tights and the quicksand drive you wild . ohhhhh I’m sinking, I’m sinking oh it’s quicksand

Chaz Targrin

Postby Chaz Targrin » Thu May 26, 2022 8:52 pm

Always wanted to go for a more casual, loose style when I can find a good spot to sink again - my ideal wardrobe would be a simple t-shirt (and a hoodie, if it's a bit cold), baggy sweatpants, and a pair of white socks and sandals (I've got this thing for socks and sandals and I have no idea why - I also have a thing for sandals and mud, I just love how they further restrict movement)!

sandymandy

Postby sandymandy » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:25 pm

Chaz Targrin, I completely agree with you on the sandals thing! And yes, socks and sandals are good or as I prefer, stockings or pantyhose but always with sandals!

CreamyClayK

Postby CreamyClayK » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:46 am

I start skimpy and go down from there! I like to sink wearing thick socks (gotta protect those feet!), booty shorts, a crop top, and underwear underneath. When I go sinking I like to go in and out of whatever pit I find, so I'll start with that outfit and strip from there. It's a whole process :lol: I like to sink to my knees/thighs, get out and take the shorts off. When I sink up to my stomach I'll take my crop top off, and go down as far as I can. I'll climb out again and take off my top (usually a cheap swimsuit top, bras are to expensive for quicksand). RARELY do I sink completely nude, I always like to leave my panties on unless the mud is like super duper clean. It's a pain in the ass (pun intended) to clean out after a nude sink.

I did sink wearing tights for the first time recently, and it was quite an experience! I almost like it better honestly, especially when the mud has a lot of roots and other strange textures in it. Sometimes, depending on the thickness of the mud I'll wear big boots. I usually don't bc the quicksand I find is thick to begin with, I don't need all that extra suction

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:00 pm

I like wearing running shorts and a light shirt. No shoes as the suction makes it too hard to get out, and don't want to ruin them. Plus I did once sink with running shoes and it was pain to get out. After being waist deep, it is much harder to get any deeper. I thought about wearing running tights but have not tried it yet. Want to get out there again before the end of summer.

ReconIsUseless

Postby ReconIsUseless » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:56 am

I enjoy getting into a charcter usually strolling around my muddy spots with something fancy I really prefer any kind of boots but that gets hard when you live in a state that's constantly hot.

Return to “General Discussion”