Quicksand Wardrob

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
kwiksand1

Re: Quicksand Wardrob

Postby kwiksand1 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:30 am

I used to use an old bathing suit that I cut the mesh lining out of, so they were just a thin outer covering. I'd wear those and an old t-shirt (sometimes), but usually just the bottoms. I would take off my flip flops and go in barefooted.

Loved how the ooze would fill in the old bathing suit and were loose enough for me to play with myself under the surface....

Mworm650

Postby Mworm650 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:58 pm

For me it's a light tee-shirt and kayaking shorts and sandals. All easy to take off for the situation as I prefer nothing on when sinking.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:33 pm

I find that nude is not really an option as I am usually in the mud for hours and tend to get cold quickly even on a hundred degree day. Have tried all sorts of outfits but eventually settled on a dress as the optimal thing to wear as it is the only thing that will stay on when heavy with the thick clay I perfer. And add to that socks, not only to give my feet some extra protection out of the mud but because if you fill them with thick clay before you put them on, I think you'll find they are quite sensual to wear that way! Of course, for special occasions, there is nothing quite like wearing a full body bloomer like a saloon girl would wear and a nice long skirt!...
Last edited by mudxdresser on Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meerkat978

Postby meerkat978 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:59 pm

It varies wildly for me- I'm transfemme so I naturally lean more toward a feminine outfit. Not got much deep mud immediately near me but have had some chance to play before.

Working from the feet up, I'll often wear something with a heel because of how much more awkward they are, how they unsettle my balance and force me to struggle more. Boots are preferred as they're less likely to slip off my feet, though something with a strap like Mary Janes can be pretty nice too.

Legs depend on the outfit; I've tried jeans/denim, they are fun and help further restrict you as they get soaked and covered in muck, leggings or tights with a skirt can be good fun. Getting deep enough to have the skirt end up floating on the surface somewhat could be very fun.

For the top, it also varies.

I've considered doing an equestrian outfit if I can find the parts cheap enough; jods, blazer, blouse and riding boots. Much fun :3

I do also have plans to wear a maid outfit and petticoat to play around in an estuary sometime later this year. I bet that due to the awkwardness of the outfit that once I get much past the knees I'll start to get stuck, and be going nowhere but down by the time I'm thigh deep ;)

silkleotard

Re: Quicksand Wardrobe

Postby silkleotard » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:35 pm

Yes I’ve been in quicksand in pantyhose
And Lycra shorts
Leotard and tights only once
It does feel like magic as the quicksand squeezes against the Lycra as you struggle in it

Return to “General Discussion”