Why is going under the 'Money Shot' for QS fetishists?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jrStudios

Re: Why is going under the 'Money Shot' for QS fetishists?

Postby jrStudios » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:15 am

Tbh, I like people going under, but what gets me is when you enjoy it all. Like being a bit aroused of the qs would be great too.

Basically my money shot is when they struggle and try to get out, but secretly happy. I especially like moaning (gets me every time, male or female)

Simplified, being excited for and doing sinking is the 'money shot'. I know this is going to be a hated post lol.

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:35 am

jrStudios wrote:Tbh, I like people going under, but what gets me is when you enjoy it all. Like being a bit aroused of the qs would be great too.

Basically my money shot is when they struggle and try to get out, but secretly happy. I especially like moaning (gets me every time, male or female)

Simplified, being excited for and doing sinking is the 'money shot'. I know this is going to be a hated post lol.

Actually I would concur, Seeing females struggling and thrashing about to escape quicksand is terrorizing and sexual arousing to hear and watch. Thats why I prefer the dramatic scenes over the kind that looks like they're having fun or working on getting an orgasm in the mud, I do however understand and respect those of us who thrive on victims going under as the ultimate climax, Sort of a releasee of tension in a scene, To each they're own!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

SunGirl

Postby SunGirl » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:49 pm

I wonder if those who actually sink have different preference between watching and sinking themselves, like enjoying a good submergence scene but not sinking under themselves, or the other way around.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:12 pm

SunGirl wrote:I wonder if those who actually sink have different preference between watching and sinking themselves, like enjoying a good submergence scene but not sinking under themselves, or the other way around.

I often identify with the models and think about what I would do/try in that situation. When Sinking myself I then try to reenact certain videos (not by filming but just for myself). Regarding pleasure or dramatic I'm on the latter side :twisted:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Villein

Postby Villein » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:12 am

SunGirl wrote:I wonder if those who actually sink have different preference between watching and sinking themselves, like enjoying a good submergence scene but not sinking under themselves, or the other way around.

I used to enjoy both but in my later years I have found it more a pleasantly sadistic activity in the watching.
Plus if I get too much older, they'll just put the tombstone nearby to save on cremation costs. :lol:
PLEASE DELETE

SunGirl

Postby SunGirl » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:26 am

bogbud wrote:

I often identify with the models and think about what I would do/try in that situation. When Sinking myself I then try to reenact certain videos (not by filming but just for myself). Regarding pleasure or dramatic I'm on the latter side :twisted:

Oh yes I do that too just minus the having a sinking spot part, but I usually do imagine myself as the one sinking when I'm watching a video. And who says you have to choose between pleasure or dramatic, why not have both :twisted:

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:20 pm

Quicksand is like a gentle but firm dominatrix. She pulls you in, distracts you with her touch, and toys with you until you're too exhausted to resist her anymore. It's only then, when you're totally overpowered and helpless in her clutches, you realize she doesn't understand safe words.

I don't talk about it often (don't want to give noobs silly ideas) but I play a little harder than most sinkers. Legitamely being overpowered by the mud and sucked under is one hell of an adrenaline rush. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Gitget

Postby Gitget » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:08 am

I agree with Mynock here.
Like how it is described.
I also look at like being devoured or sucked into a women's nice soft pussy.
When I was a younger youthful horny lad, an older lady that I worked with would say. What's up with you guys wanting to get into a women's pussy.
Its ugly and you fought so hard to get out when you were born...then spend the rest of your life trying to get back in.
I just said yep it sure was a nice place.
Soft, moist, and soooo easy to just sink into.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:01 am

Gitget wrote:IWhat's up with you guys wanting to get into a women's pussy.
Its ugly and you fought so hard to get out when you were born...then spend the rest of your life trying to get back in.

Honestly? Never thought of it that way, but now it makes perfect sense. You win. :lol:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:40 am

Gitget wrote:I agree with Mynock here.
Like how it is described.
I also look at like being devoured or sucked into a women's nice soft pussy.
When I was a younger youthful horny lad, an older lady that I worked with would say. What's up with you guys wanting to get into a women's pussy.
I just said yep it sure was a nice place.
Soft, moist, and soooo easy to just sink into.

Mother Earth's womb! 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “General Discussion”