Why is going under the 'Money Shot' for QS fetishists?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Fred588
Producer

Re: Why is going under the 'Money Shot' for QS fetishists?

Postby Fred588 » Wed May 25, 2022 1:15 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:I get what's being said here, about going under NOT being the money shot for some of you folks.

My bad for implying that this applied to everyone.

Perhaps I should have qualified what I meant in the body of my post or said '...some QS fetishists?' in the title.

Anyway, please carry on.

Thank you,

Redjak.

no problem! i am a big defender of "to each his own"--- especially here where we are all Weird according to some!

We may be weird but we are not rare in that. I often say that when it comes to admitting having a turn-on, kink, fetish, etc., there are two groups of people in the world and each has a descriptive name of sorts. One group is called, "people who will admit to having a turn-on, kink, fetish, etc." The other group is called "liars."
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed May 25, 2022 5:16 pm

Boggy Man wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:Perhaps I should have qualified what I meant in the body of my post or said '...some QS fetishists?' in the title.

If you want to, you could always edit your first post to make any changes (pencil icon). For example, each time I post a new adventure or video, I always edit my first post in the thread, changing the subject to reflect the date of the latest update. 8-)

Yes, thanks for pointing that out, Boggy Man. :)

Looking back through the content of my opening post I see that I wrote that...

A common theme that many QS folk share is a keen interest in one particular aspect of the sinking...

So, I appear to be saying that going under isn't the only thing of interest for everyone, nor is it even a major thing for everyone.

Something that is common is not the same as something that applies to everyone.

I hope that clarifies things.

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:58 pm

Fred588 wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:I get what's being said here, about going under NOT being the money shot for some of you folks.

My bad for implying that this applied to everyone.

Perhaps I should have qualified what I meant in the body of my post or said '...some QS fetishists?' in the title.

Anyway, please carry on.

Thank you,

Redjak.

no problem! i am a big defender of "to each his own"--- especially here where we are all Weird according to some!

We may be weird but we are not rare in that. I often say that when it comes to admitting having a turn-on, kink, fetish, etc., there are two groups of people in the world and each has a descriptive name of sorts. One group is called, "people who will admit to having a turn-on, kink, fetish, etc." The other group is called "liars."

Perfect!!!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu May 26, 2022 12:42 am

Why? This is a sexual fetish for a reason. In one way or another it's analogous to sex. I like my sexual experiences to terminate with complete finality and no mystery about what just took place. Broadly speaking, the more she struggles, the harder she breathes, the more she begs, the better the experience be it quicksand or the bedroom. I like being in charge of what's going on and certainly the quicksand manages that too. I'll spare a lot of other details but it's no mystery to me at all. And based on what sells it literally is "the money shot". 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Thu May 26, 2022 4:31 am

For me, going under is the sort of the means to an end. Getting to that point is where my interest lies. The surprise, which comes from realizing they can't free their legs, after pumping and tugging at them, and when they get to about waist deep, feeling the surface with their palms flat on the surface, which at that point, they try to slowly push themselves up, which causes the ground under her hands to collapse, and they find themselves having sunk to chest level (i.e., boobs), inadvertently trapping their arms by their side in the process. They recoil in horror, and in turn struggle helplessly to free their arms, like Selene Drake in "Nitty-Gritty," and Christina Carter in "Alexis Grace and Christina Carter," after Christina save Alexis from, get this; being swallowed alive by the quicksand. After being rescued by her "frenemy," she recovers, and proceeds to push Christina into the mire, which culminates in her boggy demise. To me, the time between realizing they are helplessly and hopelessly trapped, until the final moment their head slips beneath the surface, the futile struggle to free their arms, pulling, twisting, having no leverage whatsoever. hoping against hope that they can somehow get free from what now feels like the bondage sack from hell. The writhing, heaving chest, and gyrations they go through is what does it for me. By then, going under is almost anti-climactic. It's also about the time where the guy nobody likes, the camp nerd/doofus clumsily happens upon the scene and is somehow able to grab her as she begins her final descent and pull her free. Or not; she manages to let out one last cry (which no one hears), as the bog slowly covers her face, and the hungry earth making its final swallow.
Last edited by somebodyelse on Sat May 28, 2022 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu May 26, 2022 7:34 am

Everyone is unique.

For me, interest fades away once they get to waist deep. A shallow sink at first to get stuck, then a long struggle as they SLOWLY sink deeper from struggling, the medium just barely supporting their weight IF they hold still. Any action to get free just makes things worse.

But my personal fantasies always end in a rescue. Death bums me out. I only include it in some of my videos because some fans like that kind of stuff. Ditto with boots. I always cater to fans.

We are all in the same group, but we are all looking for something slightly different within it. 8-)

"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

MadMax359

!!

Postby MadMax359 » Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 am

BogDog wrote:Everyone is unique.

For me, interest fades away once they get to waist deep. A shallow sink at first to get stuck, then a long struggle as they SLOWLY sink deeper from struggling, the medium just barely supporting their weight IF they hold still. Any action to get free just makes things worse.

But my personal fantasies always end in a rescue. Death bums me out. I only include it in some of my videos because some fans like that kind of stuff. Ditto with boots. I always cater to fans.

We are all in the same group, but we are all looking for something slightly different within it. 8-)

i'm with you on the long, slow struggle
and eventual rescue or escape
but after waist deep comes the part where their bosom is gradually engulfed by the mire! my interest is intense as long as the boobs are visible
to each their own! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu May 26, 2022 2:11 pm

These are all interesting responses.

But I don't see anyone who either likes going under themselves or likes watching others go under mentioning the elephant in the room. That is, the D-word. Death. Surely the core thrill of 'going under' quicksand fetishism is the risk of death by drowning in the mud?

Am I wrong here? Is the D-word somehow taboo? Or, is it the fuel that drives 'going under' quicksand fetishism?

Thank you.

Redjak.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu May 26, 2022 3:03 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:These are all interesting responses.

But I don't see anyone who either likes going under themselves or likes watching others go under mentioning the elephant in the room. That is, the D-word. Death. Surely the core thrill of 'going under' quicksand fetishism is the risk of death by drowning in the mud?

Am I wrong here? Is the D-word somehow taboo? Or, is it the fuel that drives 'going under' quicksand fetishism?

Thank you.

Redjak.

I think what you are missing is that this is all fantasy. Also, while the sexual double metaphor of foreplay and climax has been mentioned in this thread already (by me) there is also a second metaphor, I believe totally unrelated, for quicksand. In fiction, at least, quicksand is often used to represent the worst possible death - being pulled into the grave while still alive and conscious. [This is a theory expressed by others, not me] I have seen it expressed somewhere that one of the reasons it is almost always the bad guy who dies by quicksand in the movies is because the bad guy somehow deserves it.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu May 26, 2022 3:12 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:Am I wrong here? Is the D-word somehow taboo? Or, is it the fuel that drives 'going under' quicksand fetishism?

There's nothing "taboo" unless you just want to get excessively necro about it. It's in a lot of stories so it's hardly unmentioned. And there's many many videos that ended on a cloud of bubbles and a fade to black after gratuitous use of words presaging fatality. There's not much peril in a girl screaming "Oh, I'm going to get dirty." It just doesn't resonate like "Save me! I"m drowning to death in this bottomless quicksand!" I promise you never saw Tarzan rushing just to rescue Jane's sandals. Beyond peril there's the analogy with that "petite death" of female orgasm. In this case it's an orgasm climaxed by submersion and what follows. There's other fetishes that celebrate this so it's hardly a new idea.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”