Deep Sinking Guyz website

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Wammud

Re: Deep Sinking Guyz website

Postby Wammud » Tue May 31, 2022 9:47 pm

steve70 wrote:
Slugjaba1922 wrote:Some of us could move to twitter.

Do members here still feel there is an interest in having a site specifically for gay men? Otherwise, as you mention on a previous post, should we just stay on this site?

I still think there's enough of an audience for it. I know some folks have gone to the Discord group, but a website allows for better organisation of threads and such.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:42 pm

steve70 wrote:
Slugjaba1922 wrote:Some of us could move to twitter.

Do members here still feel there is an interest in having a site specifically for gay men? Otherwise, as you mention on a previous post, should we just stay on this site?

No reason anyone should leave here but there is a nice channel at the best discord quicksand server - #qs_male https://discord.com/channels/3173481354 ... 9218790431
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Boytiedinmud

Postby Boytiedinmud » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:30 pm

yes

TK421

Postby TK421 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:03 pm

Slugjaba1922 wrote:Well what now. Do we move here. I heard from some of my Patrons on my Patreon that they've been blacklisted here permanently. That's gotta have a resolution right?

If they managed to get banned here, then there is probably a good reason why.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:05 pm

The only reason we ever banned anyone from here was for making trouble of some kind. The style or preference of your kink as relates to quicksand doesn't really matter. It was briefly popular for certain people to insist they were banned at QSF because we didn't want to make the site more of theirs than what it was intended to be.

I will point out that there have been many, many, sites oriented to guys but they don't seem to last very long.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:32 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:The only reason we ever banned anyone from here was for making trouble of some kind. The style or preference of your kink as relates to quicksand doesn't really matter. It was briefly popular for certain people to insist they were banned at QSF because we didn't want to make the site more of theirs than what it was intended to be.

I will point out that there have been many, many, sites oriented to guys but they don't seem to last very long.

i restarted the site some years ago http://deepsinkingguyz.yooco.org/home.html

unfortunatly due to some undesireables that cased problems with passing media off as there own i had to switch the site to membership by request only (requests to myself)

its not particularly busy,. but its somewhere

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:14 pm

TK421 wrote:
Slugjaba1922 wrote:Well what now. Do we move here. I heard from some of my Patrons on my Patreon that they've been blacklisted here permanently. That's gotta have a resolution right?

If they managed to get banned here, then there is probably a good reason why.

This is true. We actually have a fairly high threshold for this sort of thing. But then, some guys can leap pretty high without a running start.

Duncan Edwards wrote:The only reason we ever banned anyone from here was for making trouble of some kind. The style or preference of your kink as relates to quicksand doesn't really matter. It was briefly popular for certain people to insist they were banned at QSF because we didn't want to make the site more of theirs than what it was intended to be. ....

This is new to me, but entirely plausible.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “General Discussion”