Favorite dialoge

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

Favorite dialoge

Postby jagfiles » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:15 pm

What is your favorite line from a quicksand video?
For example from "First Time In a Mud Pit" Mist D and Miss Katonic one gal commented "I can see why they say Don't struggle against the quicksand."
What other dialauge stands out>

Theo

Re: Favorite dialoge

Postby Theo » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:08 am

jagfiles wrote:"First Time In a Mud Pit" Mist D and Miss Katonic one gal commented "I can see why they say Don't struggle against the quicksand."

I’ve always liked that one too.

I love just about any line with some combination of the words: stuck, trapped, sinking, and quicksand, so it’s hard to pick any one line.

One of many like that I’ve always liked was from Danielle’s first sink with MPV (or maybe, Danielle's Practice Scene?) where she says: “This definitely feels like quicksand.”

Two other lines that stand out are from Studio588’s Natalie’s Muddy Webcam video. The first is where Natalie gets to about neck deep and says: “Alright. So, I think this is good — Yeah. You want me to go under?! But then I’m gonna mess up my makeup… and I might not be able to get back out?” And then later she takes off her hairclip, throws it to the edge and says: “Well, I might want this hairclip later. If I can get outta here?”
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:03 pm

I recall someone saying, "This is the quickest quicksand I've ever been in!"
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:07 pm

I love the dialogue between Kym and Darby in Soft Evidence. Especially the part where she’s almost up to her neck, panicking and replies “yes it’s deep!”
But the whole scene is great, Darby is amazing. I love how she goes from having a little fun, to getting a little worried about it, then the betrayal, and her frustration with kym and finally the fear and panic at the end as her face sinks into the muck.
I just love that scene so much!!!
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

OdetteFan85

Postby OdetteFan85 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:30 pm

"Odette Nude in Hollywood Quicksand" is a fine example of a perfect scene in my eyes. The more lines, the more opportunities "cheese" gets to develop. I just don't like my quicksand too "cheesy" unless it's something silly like cave girl gibberish or whatever, but even that's better than the same-old variations on "help!" or worse, "mE sO h o R n Y"....ugh. Now "Ignorance is Bliss", that I like because characters make a choice and inevitably regret it. Makes for a decent dramatic premise of being lulled into a false sense of security by something treacherous but entirely natural that eventually drowns the victim and keeps them for itself as penalty for their curiosity, but not before giving them exactly what they wanted with a delicious sort of irony.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:46 pm

From Kristine:

"This sucks SOOOO BAD!"

Nessie

blacksage

Postby blacksage » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:04 am

Frankie from Downloaddreams "Camping Horror"
I absolutely love the lines "I can't even move my legs" and "my lower half my body isn't moving at all"
really sets the tone for the body parts that are underneath the mud :mrgreen: :twisted:

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:10 am

I always found it humorous in Kaol's quicksand videos featuring Ann Howe where he would direct her on what to do, she would do as told, struggling and sinking in the mud, then she'd pause and ask Kaol, "Now what?" He'd give her additional directions, she'd comply, then ask, "Now what?" He'd give further directions, she'd perform, then ask, "Now what?" :D

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:19 am

In Four in a Bog Scartlett Winchester gets asked "Are you coming out?" and she sheepisly says "No" with a big grin on her face

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:11 pm

MPV's "Quicksand Selfish" with Star - "Oh look.... it's almost up to my ~ tits"

Return to “General Discussion”