First stuck adventure of the year!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Bird320

First stuck adventure of the year!

Postby Bird320 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:45 am

I finally went out to one of my local parks with some wetlands area in it for a mud adventure. Been there before, so I knew what to expect- and it was so exciting! I really like stuck and suction stuff, and at the best point I managed to get to my upper thighs.

I put on a pair of Converse High Tops (suction creators) and some jeans- I know, but it's all I had at the moment, and went out this evening in the rain. Got there and parked, not a soul in sight in the park. Walked through the boardwalk and trudged into the mud zone. Greeted by 10,000 mosquitos, and in I went. Got my usual knee high stuff where a spring dumps off its silt into the creek, wandered around some more, and found an amazing spot. Right in the creek shoreline.

Plunged down and pumped my legs to get deeper. Further and further down. It was so suctioney! I was intentionally doing things to keep stuck, and I tell you that it felt so great. Every pull up on one foot was just a massive suction volume. Managed to get all the way up to my upper thighs. My legs were on fire and I am so out of shape, but it was fun. And those high tops were NOT coming off. I love suction and it was intense. But not inescapable- just like the mosquitos entering my mouth. Messed around some more and went back into the same spot a second time, as I was getting out my legs cramped hard so I knew it was time to leave. Did some more exploring and rinsing and got the heck out of there. The cleanup at home is a mess though. If anyone in WI would like to go mudding somewhere with me please let me know, I want more of this.

In case you're wondering, I could not untie the high tops when I got home and had to cut the laces off and the whole process of getting them off took over 10 minutes. I promise everyone here it was an amazing time for me even if not as deep as y'all would like. I'm nervous of getting stuck in neck high mud lol. And I like recording all of it too, if someone links an easy to use file sharing service I'd love to post some of the videos I took there tonight.

Andybarned

Re: First stuck adventure of the year!

Postby Andybarned » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:16 pm

Habe you managed to find a file sharing site?

Google docs is pretty easy to use!

Return to “General Discussion”