I did it again! Quarry sinking second outing this year

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
quarrysinker

I did it again! Quarry sinking second outing this year

Postby quarrysinker » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:27 pm

I hit my quarry spot for the second time this year.
As the more quarry sinker experts out there know during the operations the mud in the pits can change just like the pit can change location in the field or dry out completely.
Today the mud, which was pretty watery last time, become of creamy super sticky quality and it felt sooo good sinking and being fully covered in it.
Really some superior mud 8-)
I didn't venture too much into the middle of the pit cause since the very moment I stepped on what looked like drying mud the ground gave away and I sank to my waist.
Laying down and crawling I could definitely reach the middle of the pit and play there but I just didn't want to get too tired then to work my way out.
It's been a hard work out anyway :D and my muscles are thankful :lol:
There was another pit with more watery mud i didn't try but I took photos of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quarrysinker

Re: I did it again! Quarry sinking second outing this year

Postby quarrysinker » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm

What do you think about this pit? Would you slip into it if you had the chance? What about outfit,if any? i enjoy it more the naturist way, nude in the nature ;) :D

goo_lagoon

Postby goo_lagoon » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:37 pm

quarrysinker wrote:What do you think about this pit? Would you slip into it if you had the chance? What about outfit,if any? i enjoy it more the naturist way, nude in the nature ;) :D

Great pit! I would totally sink into it, I like to go naked too

enerj29

Postby enerj29 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:21 pm

quarrysinker wrote:What do you think about this pit? Would you slip into it if you had the chance? What about outfit,if any? i enjoy it more the naturist way, nude in the nature ;) :D

Yeah looks really nice, I would definitely enjoy it :)

Return to “General Discussion”