Krystal and Devil Clown Productions original photos question..

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
bobcat

Krystal and Devil Clown Productions original photos question..

Postby bobcat » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 am

Hey all, I'm looking for original photos from Devil Clown Productions with Krystal. I have a few that are part of a larger set I've seen before. These are from wayyyy back before Krystal did her content with MPV.

I was wondering if anyone had them and would be willing to share.. or know where I could download them from paid or not paid etc..

Heres a few from the set..

Ln1sXGQ0K4E.jpg

kC8Ayxmj6T0.jpg

vioYZD7kPYg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jagfiles

Re: Krystal and Devil Clown Productions original photos question..

Postby jagfiles » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:23 am

Good pics
Anyone remember this of Krystal I think chest deep in some mud wearing a wetsuit smoking a cigrette?'

bobcat

Postby bobcat » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:29 am

jagfiles wrote:Good pics
Anyone remember this of Krystal I think chest deep in some mud wearing a wetsuit smoking a cigrette?'

Yes she was definitely in a wetsuit smoking... the collection that is from is quite large.. I'm willing to pay to get my hands on it...

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:34 am

bobcat wrote:

Yes she was definitely in a wetsuit smoking... the collection that is from is quite large.. I'm willing to pay to get my hands on it...

Thought I remembered that. Seems like I saw a brief video of it just a few seconds. Seems like it was someones yahoo profile as part of someones file,

bobcat

Postby bobcat » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:03 am

jagfiles wrote:
bobcat wrote:

Thought I remembered that. Seems like I saw a brief video of it just a few seconds. Seems like it was someones yahoo profile as part of someones file,

Yup it had a video, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction for the pics...

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:10 am

Krystal + mud + wetsuit... You have my attention!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:04 pm

I'm not aware that these were ever offered in anything beyond what you see here. DC wasn't the greatest organizer and whatever he did is pretty much scattered or lost. Krystal was indeed one in a million and I'm humbled to have been part of capturing what does exist of her. Best of luck.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

bobcat

Postby bobcat » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:51 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I'm not aware that these were ever offered in anything beyond what you see here. DC wasn't the greatest organizer and whatever he did is pretty much scattered or lost. Krystal was indeed one in a million and I'm humbled to have been part of capturing what does exist of her. Best of luck.

I've seen the complete set that go with these..there was a lot. I missed the chance to get them recently.
Krystal is a legend. You are lucky to have worked with her.

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:20 pm

bobcat wrote:Hey all, I'm looking for original photos from Devil Clown Productions with Krystal. I have a few that are part of a larger set I've seen before. These are from wayyyy back before Krystal did her content with MPV.

I was wondering if anyone had them and would be willing to share.. or know where I could download them from paid or not paid etc..

Ln1sXGQ0K4E.jpg

kC8Ayxmj6T0.jpg

vioYZD7kPYg.jpg

Really nice but there is no video with this scenes?

bobcat

Postby bobcat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:35 am

Lintime Sinker wrote:
bobcat wrote:Hey all, I'm looking for original photos from Devil Clown Productions with Krystal. I have a few that are part of a larger set I've seen before. These are from wayyyy back before Krystal did her content with MPV.

Ln1sXGQ0K4E.jpg

kC8Ayxmj6T0.jpg

vioYZD7kPYg.jpg

Really nice but there is no video with this scenes?

There are a few videos..., Devilclown made a few early videos with Krystal in Quicksand including the famous Red Dress video. I'm archiving anything Krystal related there is as a lot of the old QS content gets forgotten and lost. Plus Krystal is legendary within this community.

Return to “General Discussion”