Archenemys clay

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Theo

Re: Archenemys clay

Postby Theo » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:40 am

BogDog wrote:RANT MODE: (ON)

Exactly what I always seek in sink videos, but rarely can find. Watery mud, clay or even quicksand does nothing for me. I have to see RESISTANCE from the medium to believe it, fighting the victim's attempts to escape. Pretending to be stuck in a watery medium fails me every time. :( You simply cannot fake stuck in a believable manner in a watery medium. Too many visual details that add to the thrill are not there.

In my sad little world "Gooey" is nothing without "Sticky". :twisted: Unfortunately I have only found a few movie scenes with muck like that, and they were all male victims. Having an "eye for detail" can be a curse too. :P

RANT MODE: (OFF)

I have to agree mostly with BogDog, the more stuck for real the better! I’ve always wished Archenemys was still around and would’ve done more in that awesomely thick clay, like erotic and nude stuff, and submergences if possible and safe. And imagine full HD and 4K videos in that! :P

And though I also tend to agree the man-made clay and peat pits, and even natural locations can sometimes look too watery, I can still enjoy a well-done scene with a great actress, no matter how not convincingly stuck it might look.

I also tend to think that sometimes even though it may not always look as convincing on camera, it might just be harder to get out of then it appears. I think this in part because I’ve experimented a few times with big flower pots full of peat based potting soil, and though I don’t know how well this compares to a larger man-made peat pit, I always feel like I’m very stuck in it, even in my bare feet, and I’ll just keep sinking until my feet are flat on the bottom every time I try to pull them out.

So, I can imagine if in a peat pit ten feet around and six feet deep, you could probably still get very stuck; it would probably be very hard to get out of with nothing around to grab onto, and you’d just keep sinking when you try to get out. A very tantalizing thought when think about it that way :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:59 am

I purchased many of those archemeny videos years ago and some of those models were clearly stuck for a very long time. I cannot believe they were able to get out on their own. I miss those videos dearly!

pataponpsn

Postby pataponpsn » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:32 pm

BogDog wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:... loved how her feet would become immediately stuck fast as soon as she stepped upon it. And, as she would sink to her ankles after struggling for a few steps, that clay would mound and stretch up around her ankles, holding her fast. And, loved the genuine struggling she and the other models showed as they truly found themselves STUCK in the mud. Danielle's grabbing of her legs and STRAINING to pull them free was most impressive, and to watch her opposite leg sink deeper as she pulled with desperation to free the other was amazing. Loved the view from behind in that video when got mired to her thighs.

RANT MODE: (ON)

Exactly what I always seek in sink videos, but rarely can find. Watery mud, clay or even quicksand does nothing for me. I have to see RESISTANCE from the medium to believe it, fighting the victim's attempts to escape. Pretending to be stuck in a watery medium fails me every time. :( You simply cannot fake stuck in a believable manner in a watery medium. Too many visual details that add to the thrill are not there.

In my sad little world "Gooey" is nothing without "Sticky". :twisted: Unfortunately I have only found a few movie scenes with muck like that, and they were all male victims. Having an "eye for detail" can be a curse too. :P

RANT MODE: (OFF)

Holy based in every single world. Stuck > sinking. Stuck is most important thing in quicksand videos for me. I want to see real helplessly struggles, want to see hard attempts to escape from sucking mud without any success. When girl tries and tries and tries again but iron grip of mud and strong suction leaves no chance for escape. Sadly but in 99.9% of "quicksand" videos girls sinking in something very liquid and i see this "fake stuck" shit again and again.

Return to “General Discussion”