Archenemys clay

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
qwev

Archenemys clay

Postby qwev » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Do you guys know where I can buy or watch archenemys old clips nowadays?

Duncan Edwards

Re: Archenemys clay

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:51 pm

qwev wrote:Do you guys know where I can buy or watch archenemys old clips nowadays?

I'm not aware of them being available anywhere any longer.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:59 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
qwev wrote:Do you guys know where I can buy or watch archenemys old clips nowadays?

I'm not aware of them being available anywhere any longer.

They were on a couple of adult movie streaming sites like Hotmovies.com however they are not up anymore. It appears that another company might have bought the rights to the content or they are rereleased under a different name but Paige in QS series was definitely up there. What changed and why they are no longer available, I can’t answer
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:17 am

I remember those. Near-perfect sinking medium at an awesome thickness for slow sinking with struggling and beautiful models/victims/actresses.

Also terribly shaky camera work and horrible background noise. Not a huge fan of stuck or sinking in insanely tall high heels either. Gotta take the bad with the good. 8-)
Last edited by BogDog on Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:42 am

Some of Carrie's stuck/sinking videos were the best I ever seen. Yes, the background noise was annoying but her struggling and amazing hotness was incredible!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:03 pm

Danielle gave us some awesome performances. The thick, clutching clay was PERFECT. They were really getting stuck in it.

I seem to still have something from Danielle left:

danielle.clay02.001.jpg

danielle.clay02.002.jpg

danielle.clay02.003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:42 pm

Danielle was my favorite models of the ArchEnemys' series. She was cute, sexy, and her amazing legs looked incredible stuck in the mud.

The top image of Danielle in BogDog's post was from what I thought to be one of their better videos. That clay she was trudging through had the best qualities of something for a woman to get stuck in... loved how her feet would become immediately stuck fast as soon as she stepped upon it. And, as she would sink to her ankles after struggling for a few steps, that clay would mound and stretch up around her ankles, holding her fast. And, loved the genuine struggling she and the other models showed as they truly found themselves STUCK in the mud. Danielle's grabbing of her legs and STRAINING to pull them free was most impressive, and to watch her opposite leg sink deeper as she pulled with desperation to free the other was amazing. Loved the view from behind in that video when got mired to her thighs.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:03 am

Yes I love this to, and these were usually 1 hour videos of constantly stuck!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:37 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:... loved how her feet would become immediately stuck fast as soon as she stepped upon it. And, as she would sink to her ankles after struggling for a few steps, that clay would mound and stretch up around her ankles, holding her fast. And, loved the genuine struggling she and the other models showed as they truly found themselves STUCK in the mud. Danielle's grabbing of her legs and STRAINING to pull them free was most impressive, and to watch her opposite leg sink deeper as she pulled with desperation to free the other was amazing. Loved the view from behind in that video when got mired to her thighs.

RANT MODE: (ON)

Exactly what I always seek in sink videos, but rarely can find. Watery mud, clay or even quicksand does nothing for me. I have to see RESISTANCE from the medium to believe it, fighting the victim's attempts to escape. Pretending to be stuck in a watery medium fails me every time. :( You simply cannot fake stuck in a believable manner in a watery medium. Too many visual details that add to the thrill are not there.

In my sad little world "Gooey" is nothing without "Sticky". :twisted: Unfortunately I have only found a few movie scenes with muck like that, and they were all male victims. Having an "eye for detail" can be a curse too. :P

RANT MODE: (OFF)

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:57 pm

BogDog wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:... loved how her feet would become immediately stuck fast as soon as she stepped upon it. And, as she would sink to her ankles after struggling for a few steps, that clay would mound and stretch up around her ankles, holding her fast. And, loved the genuine struggling she and the other models showed as they truly found themselves STUCK in the mud. Danielle's grabbing of her legs and STRAINING to pull them free was most impressive, and to watch her opposite leg sink deeper as she pulled with desperation to free the other was amazing. Loved the view from behind in that video when got mired to her thighs.

Exactly what I always seek in sink videos, but rarely can find. Watery mud, clay or even quicksand does nothing for me. I have to see RESISTANCE from the medium to believe it, fighting the victim's attempts to escape. Pretending to be stuck in a watery medium fails me every time. :( You simply cannot fake stuck in a believable manner in a watery medium. Too many visual details that add to the thrill are not there.

In my sad little world "Gooey" is nothing without "Sticky". :twisted: Unfortunately I have only found a few movie scenes with muck like that, and they were all male victims. .....

I'll have to admit - the grabby stuff you're writing about is perhaps the best goop anyone has ever shot ladies in (I have seen private video that featured a clay 'crust' that would give way in a very delicious way - which then has an edge over this). The idea that the feet and ankles can be entrapped in stuff that is also very deep is just awesome. It's a pity that it wasn't handled very well from a business perspective. But at least it was shot in the first place.

BogDog wrote:Having an "eye for detail" can be a curse too. :P

Yep. Kind of makes it hard in the Suspending Reality department. There's a painting-oneself-into-a-corner discussion waiting in the wings for the Youtube channel.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “General Discussion”