Summer Monroe is on OnlyFans!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
qsf112233

Summer Monroe is on OnlyFans!

Postby qsf112233 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:22 pm

Yep, our own Summer has taken the plunge into OnlyFans and just started posting at:

https://onlyfans.com/summersfetish

Check it out and show one of the best our support!

Mr-122786

Re: Summer Monroe is on OnlyFans!

Postby Mr-122786 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:46 pm

:( Iv searched for her but couldn’t find her.

qsf112233

Postby qsf112233 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:33 am

Link's right above, or search for "summersfetish"!

jenny_up_to_no_good

Postby jenny_up_to_no_good » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:28 pm

Forgive me, the internet has made me cynical - do we know for sure this is the real Summer posting this content, and not an imposer just posting clips from the internet? I know *we* all know Summer by her quicksand work but I am not so sure she would market her onlyfans with that work primarily just bc it's a more niche fetish. I did a quick google search to see if I could find Summer elsewhere, to no avail

Slugjaba1922

Postby Slugjaba1922 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:18 am

Coming from experience. Its the best way to sell one's content no matter what it is.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:49 am

jenny_up_to_no_good wrote:Forgive me, the internet has made me cynical - do we know for sure this is the real Summer posting this content, and not an imposer just posting clips from the internet? I know *we* all know Summer by her quicksand work but I am not so sure she would market her onlyfans with that work primarily just bc it's a more niche fetish. I did a quick google search to see if I could find Summer elsewhere, to no avail

It's definitely her - she promoted her onlyfans on her Twitter account @trisdmonroe, which is also definitely her as I've been following it for years.

And she doesn't just do quicksand work. Search for "Summer Monroe" on clips4sale and you'll see pages and pages of results featuring her doing all sorts of other fetishes with all sorts of producers. Bondage, tickling, wrestling, ballbusting, underwater, general voyeurism etc. So, yeah I wouldn't expect to see much (if any) quicksand work on her onlyfans, but if you're a fan of her as a person rather than just as a quicksand model it'll definitely be worth the subscription price. 8-)

Having said that, the fact she's put a quicksand photo as the banner on her onlyfans page is encouraging for us, but if you've already got all/most of her MPV scenes, I wouldn't expect to see any new quicksand material there because I don't think she's worked with any other quicksand producers.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:26 pm

It's the real Summer Monroe. She lives near Tampa so she sort of missing some basic ingredients to Onlyfans right now like electricity and internet. She's okay but it might be a while before everything is back up to speed. I think we'll be able to see some fun things in the not too distant future. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”