Curious about Scarlett...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

Curious about Scarlett...

Postby jagfiles » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:28 pm

Does anyone know if Scarlett Winchester has done any other videos besides Four In A Bog?

Duncan Edwards

Re: Curious about Scarlett...

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:17 pm

jagfiles wrote:Does anyone know if Scarlett Winchester has done any other videos besides Four In A Bog?

That was it for her. She just happened to be there as the gf of someone behind the scenes and joined in the fun.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:00 pm

Thanks for the info.
Think we can all agree she did a smashup job.

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:31 pm

I found this here for Four in a Bog....(no cop right infrengement intended) It shows where Scarlett needed to be pulled out by two of the crew. She looked plsently surprised when she realized how stuck she was.

https://quicksandvisuals.umd.net/downlo ... in-a-bog-2

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:05 pm

Speaking from experience I can say that yea, getting a bigger girl out of the mud can be tricky....but oh so worth the experience. :twisted:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:30 pm

Mynock wrote:Speaking from experience I can say that yea, getting a bigger girl out of the mud can be tricky....but oh so worth the experience. :twisted:

Sounds like first hand experience. How deep did she go and how long did it take to get her out?

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 pm

She was about 180-200lbs and an enthusiastic sinker, even though the curves meant her natual buyoncy point was somewhere around her belly button she managed to work herself in almost chest deep.

When play time was over she managed to work herself out to roughly hip deep but the clay did not want to let go of that booty (Can't blame it ;) ), so I worked myself around in front of her, slipped my arms in under her legs and helped pull her up till her hips and thighs broke the surface.

Of course while pulling her up I was also pulling myself in, the end result being to both our amusements that I ended up neck deep with those big lucious thighs around my head. :)

Once she was on the surface it was just a matter of crawling to solid ground. She was a big girl but reasonably in shape with decent stamina so that definitely helped.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:37 pm

Sounds like both had a blast

Return to “General Discussion”