So I did a thing...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
TK421

Re: So I did a thing...

Postby TK421 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:13 am

Ottoklein wrote:
TK421 wrote:So a few might already know this but I went ahead and did a stupid....

....and decided to jump into the world of fetish production. I know...I know...STUPID! The Brand is Nostalgic Erotica Productions and we are featuring tons of stuff from the days past that memorized me and others as kids. Before anyone asks...Quicksand is on the list. It's down the trough until I figure out logistics but it IS happening...eventually....as soon as I figure out where to start and who I need to bribe to let me set up a full on set in the middle of their studio. It's a dream anyways...

For now, I decided to start small with some good ol fashioned 1980's/1990's club style Female Hot oil/Mud Wrestling but it won't stop there I hope. *Fingers crossed* Here are some screen grabs from some of our past shoots

Hey, I started producing myself. It definitely is quite the stressful endeavor, I’ll admit

Congrats and good luck! It's more rewarding if you take the time to enjoy it, I feel. I have production experience, so when it comes to dealing with the day to day hiccups, I'm good enough to circumvent them. The biggest difficulty thus far has been finding the time to edit footage. I'm a sigma personality so things HAVE TO BE PERFECT. lol. This means color grading, editing, review, revising and so forth. I am not for those who want a producer to spit out a new clip every 5 minutes
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Ottoklein

Re: So I did a thing...

Postby Ottoklein » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:26 pm

Oh yes, the time to edit, the time to schedule a shoot, the ability to raise funds to pay models, it is exceptionally hard. My first official shoot ended up being a disaster as I only had one camera, one I had played with but not for anything serious, so framerate and resolution ended up being poor, the built-in mic wasn't as effective I had hoped, so they practically became silent films, and that's not even getting into the stress of keeping all the receipts and organizing them for taxes. Even if someone isn't a good producer, they deserve a modicum of respect for going through the time and effort to organize and execute the shoot, regardless of success.

Return to “General Discussion”