Fun survey...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

Fun survey...

Postby jagfiles » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Here's a fun question for everyone.
What is the longest quicksand scene you've seen? By this means when the person actually sets foot in the quicksand itself.

water_bug_62208

Re: Fun survey...

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:03 am

Kristine Lynn's "White Bra And Panty Scene" from MPV's, Young Lady, Deep Mud is the longest Quicksand Scene I've come upon. It has a nice, long "trudging, stuck, sink, then get free" scene leading up to the point where she finally gets mired to her upper thighs in really thick mud and gets stuck. Then starts at least 15 minutes (I believe) of her struggling and grunting beautifully as she wiggles and twists in her futile attempts to get free as she slowly sinks deeper into the mud. I love how Kristine is gradually taken by the mud inch by inch. You get to enjoy her entire wonderful physique struggling for freedom before being consumed. The scene where she's stuck breast-deep with her arms mired by her side was simply outstanding! She certainly had the perfect outfit for this sink.

Kaol's Explorer, Revisited, also featuring Kristine, featured a long sinking scene once Kritsine finally got caught by the mire and slowly drawn in to her doom.

Nessie
Producer

Re: Fun survey...

Postby Nessie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:17 am

Kristine's white bikini sink is my very favorite female scene of all time.

I didn't have a stopwatch going when I watched it, though.

Hollywood tends to produce very short quicksand scenes. But some of them seem long.

That is because they are nowhere near as good as Kristine's.

Nessie

Return to “General Discussion”