Heavy Rubber and Dressing for Pleasure

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
maria

Heavy Rubber and Dressing for Pleasure

Postby maria » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:47 am

It's not everyone's taste, but does anyone enjoy sinking and getting trapped in heavy rubber, latex, waders and rubber attire?

Many years ago there were a range of great magazines and I recently discovered that Dressing For Pleasure/Rubberist #5 had an article about Pippa! Here is a summary of the contents:

"A fetish magazine illustrated from color & b/w photographs and art, with an emphasis on rubber (plus some leather, boots, etc). Features: Wet, Wet, Wet (mac-wearing Helena goes wading, then poses in skintight shiny outfit). Magnificent Margo (macs, transparent plastic raincoat, smoking). Art by Gerda. Ariel and Ian (masked domina in tight corset in fetish play with slave: boot worship; face sitting, caning). The Queen of Quicksand (Pippa wades on the beach). Please Confirm Your Address (Helen Henley on men and women, crossdressing, etc). Leah (out and about in gold and pink macs). News & Reviews (Cyberfetish - AVN/CES shows; Dressed to Thrill VI). Latex Lesson (cartoon story by Slik). Mistress and Slave (rubber dommes Paula and Tracy share a slave). Letters (lovely in red, bastard in boots, swallowed by rubber, fetish games, etc). Polly (tight black and yellow Sealwear outfit poses; soaps herself up instead of washing car)."

Here's the cover:
DFP 5 Pippa Qsand.jpg

Do others share this interest and if so, do they have any scans of the pages from these classic magazines and are willing to share?

And yes, those waders will hold you down in the mud ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bogbud

Re: Heavy Rubber and Dressing for Pleasure

Postby bogbud » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:22 pm

Maria, you know my answer ;)

Just wanting to add, that Pippas first Website/Homepage is STILL online and was one of the first ones i discovered way back around the year 2000...
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pippa/
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

maria

Postby maria » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:36 am

It's unfortunate that more sinkers are into this side line of the fetish!

Pippa was amazing. Did she ever do a video? She recalls in her photo descriptions of how stuck she was wearing waders in the quicksand of Morcombe Bay.

How lucky!

maria

Postby maria » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:49 am

bogbud wrote:Maria, you know my answer ;)

Just wanting to add, that Pippas first Website/Homepage is STILL online and was one of the first ones i discovered way back around the year 2000...
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pippa/

yellow_7.jpg

The moment where ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:44 am

A visit to Pippa's old site was quite a treat! Oh how I wish I had the videos of her sinking in Morcombe Bay in boots and PVC. Those are a few of my favorite things! :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “General Discussion”