Has anyone ever really gotten stuck without shoes?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
pataponpsn

Has anyone ever really gotten stuck without shoes?

Postby pataponpsn » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:09 pm

I've had some pretty extensive experience, but I've never once been seriously stuck. The thing is, I never wear shoes when I get stuck in mud, I like the pressure, the feeling of a vacuum under my feet, shoes take all that away. But no matter how much I tried, no matter what kinds of mud I tried, not once in my life have I ever had a situation where I thought for even a second that I couldn't get out. I always knew I could do it. And it's frustrating because getting stuck is my favorite part of this fetish. I'd love to read your stories about when getting out was the hardest.

Bird320

Re: Has anyone ever really gotten stuck without shoes?

Postby Bird320 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:00 am

I believe others have stories of getting stuck without shoes. I have yet to get stuck without shoes. Being that stuck and suction is the primary part of this fetish for me, I pretty much exclusively go sinking with shoes on lol. The few times I have done it without shoes, no dice. I wonder if you could simulate it in something like oobleck though, that's really the only thing I can think of that you can get "stuck" in barefoot in an accessible manner.

Regarding others on here I believe people have posted about getting proper stuck in various types of quarry mud barefoot as well as types of quicksand. I'm not sure if that has to do with suction or with the type or properties of the material.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:23 am

Not sure this qualifies for what you are looking for. As a teen I was on the edge of a small, manufactured lake, wearing only a pair of board shorts; I'm guessing, by the presence of a front end loader and small mountains of dirt, that it was dirt for compaction on constructive sites.
I stepped on a ' ledge ' created where runoff for rain had accumulated at the edge of the water and sank to rib level. Aside from the thrill, I was fascinated watching the swirl taking place around me. While preoccupied with this at torso level, the dirt compacted and settled around me from the hips down, essentially pinning me in place like a vise. No amount of leaning, shifting, pulling, or any other movement dislodged me, even though I'm fairly strong and athletic.
Judging by the position of the sun, it took me two hours or so to dig myself out with my hands, and then enjoy a mile walk home
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:18 am

duuudeization wrote:Not sure this qualifies for what you are looking for. As a teen I was on the edge of a small, manufactured lake, wearing only a pair of board shorts; I'm guessing, by the presence of a front end loader and small mountains of dirt, that it was dirt for compaction on constructive sites.
I stepped on a ' ledge ' created where runoff for rain had accumulated at the edge of the water and sank to rib level. Aside from the thrill, I was fascinated watching the swirl taking place around me. While preoccupied with this at torso level, the dirt compacted and settled around me from the hips down, essentially pinning me in place like a vise. No amount of leaning, shifting, pulling, or any other movement dislodged me, even though I'm fairly strong and athletic.
Judging by the position of the sun, it took me two hours or so to dig myself out with my hands, and then enjoy a mile walk home

Sounds like you encountered quicksand, which when disturbed, allows you to sink in, but then immediately starts to settle and pack into regular sand, forcing the water out, to pool at the surface. You have to keep it agitated, and not linger for too long, otherwise the solidified sand takes a while to dig yourself out, as you found out!

I used to frequent a slide area a few hours' cycling from where I live (my Harris Creek quicksilt slide area), which is mostly silt (with some clay mixed in), with some areas with sand or clay, with most of the good sinking areas close to silt cliffs. One day, I chose a silty spot to sink, without clothes, pounding it with my feet (using my quicksand dance to activate it) and then pumping my legs to sink down into the quicksilt up to my belly button. I then lingered in it for a while, enjoying the experience. When I was finally ready to work myself out, by pumping my legs while pushing down on the ground beside me, I found that the ground around my legs and feet wouldn't budge! :shock: I kept on trying to pump my legs over and over again for a long time to agitate it to loosen it, but no dice! :x I was totally stuck, the first time it ever happened in quicksilt! :shock: After trying forever to agitate it, I finally gave up and started to dig the quicksilt away from me. After digging away the softer quicksilt from around my waist, I wound up exposing coarse sand at the top of my legs that had been hidden under the silt! :shock: Now it made sense! The quicksilt was concealing quicksand underneath, which then settled into normal sand while I was lingering there, trapping me in solid sand to the top of my legs! :shock: So, I spent much of the day working my fingers between the solid sand and my legs, and then yanking chunks of sand loose and tossing them aside, digging a deeper and deeper hole around my legs, until I was finally able to free my feet, and completely escape.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

abcde321

Postby abcde321 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:10 pm

I used to be a little stuck in ash pond severel times. If you stay relatively calm in some types of this stuff it may settle down around you like a quicksand and lock you a bit. Not difficult to escape but pleasure. And one time I managed to stuck more seriusely, when not only standed still, but forced myself as deep as possible and grabbed much more this stuff to me in way fill all available space around my body. After all this filling completely settled it resulted into relatively solid thing tight around my body, so it was rather difficult to escape, I had to struggle a lot and even dig a little to get out. Finally I managed to get out one my leg and then after short additional struggle - the second one too. Interesting experience but too long, boring and exhausting. :lol: You may spend your playtime in the ash pond much better. :mrgreen:

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:59 pm

Yes and it was very painful, would never have gotten out had I been wearing shoes...

abcde321

Postby abcde321 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:50 pm

The shoes looks really unnecessery in mud when aquasocks are available. Absolutely the best thing for sinking - nice fit, enough protection, good sensations, very little resistance when extracting your legs from the deep. And very compact if you want to continue barefeet for some reason.

SunbeamZero

Postby SunbeamZero » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:12 pm

Rarely for me. That has to be tar-like substance

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:14 pm

On one memorable occasion I was sinking with a friend in my favorite settling pond and we both got our feet and legs embedded in a layer of really thick clay about 4-5 feet down.

At first we just had fun with the predicament but when we made a serious attempt to get out we realized how "really stuck" we were. :shock: It took us the better part of two hours to work ourselves free and drag ourselves to shore. Fun times. :lol:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:18 am

"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “General Discussion”