Sinking stories?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Quicksink76

Sinking stories?

Postby Quicksink76 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:14 am

There seems to be little to no activity in here as of late, anyone have any interesting stories to share? I don’t have any good ones myself unfortunately.

Duncan Edwards

Re: Sinking stories?

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:47 pm

Quicksink76 wrote:...I don’t have any good ones myself unfortunately.

You sort of answered your own question there.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:18 pm

The air and ground is still a wee bit cold, at least in large portions of the northern hemisphere. Check back in a few months ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:20 pm

Quicksink76 wrote:There seems to be little to no activity in here as of late, anyone have any interesting stories to share? I don’t have any good ones myself unfortunately.

This is a community. Activity in a community means involvement of two or more people. Activity feed upon activity. Therefore, and within the forum rules, I suggest initiating something. If you don't have an interesting story, how about a boring one (lol). Ask a question. Suggest an idea for a video scene, or a story. Better yet, write a story. That is to say, create the activity.

This might sound like your sixth eighth grade English teacher but;

1. Tell us about the time you ran out of gas on an isolated dirt road.

or

2. Tell us about the time you passed out at a picnic and when you woke up everyone had gone home.

or

3. Tell us about the time yu looked up at the night sky nd there were TWO full moons.

or

4. Just make something up.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:25 pm

I once ran out of gas on dirt road. I walked to this small town a short distance away, but it was like Mayberry, and the gas station had just closed at 5 PM. The owner wouldn’t turn the pumps back on to give me any gas, but he invited me to a picnic. At the picnic, there was this jolly hefty fella holding a big jug with three X’s on the side. He offered me a drink from his jug—one drink became two; two became four; four became eight, then after that my memory went blank for some reason. Next thing I remember, everybody was gone, and I looked up at the sky and saw two moons. “Well son of a gun, I’m the first man on Mars!” I thought to myself. Then I tried to get up but I suddenly fell and woke up in front of my couch to the sound of crunching beer cans. And that was just last night.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm

Theo wrote:I once ran out of gas on dirt road. I walked to this small town a short distance away, but it was like Mayberry, and the gas station had just closed at 5 PM. The owner wouldn’t turn the pumps back on to give me any gas, but he invited me to a picnic. At the picnic, there was this jolly hefty fella holding a big jug with three X’s on the side. He offered me a drink from his jug—one drink became two; two became four; four became eight, then after that my memory went blank for some reason. Next thing I remember, everybody was gone, and I looked up at the sky and saw two moons. “Well son of a gun, I’m the first man on Mars!” I thought to myself. Then I tried to get up but I suddenly fell and woke up in front of my couch to the sound of crunching beer cans. And that was just last night.

Well done. All three suggestions (or are there four there?) at once.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:16 pm

Fred588 wrote:Well done. All three suggestions (or are there four there?) at once.

Lol, thanks Fred! :D I plead the fifth on the fourth count your honor ;)

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:30 pm

This is actually a true story......

Longer ago than I'd like to admit I went sinking at the quarry I still frequent today. I got out when I was done amusing myself and headed for the creek that runs adjacent to the property where I always cleaned up.

Oh, keep in mind I'm naked at this point. :D

The creek is about two feet deep, slow moving but enough current to wash the clay away as squeegy myself mostly clean. I sat down in the water on what felt like a rock.

Then the rock moved. :shock:

And then......*CHOMP*

I don't remember exactly what I yelled but it went something like "AAAAH SHIT FUCK OW SHIT SONOFABITCH OOOOW!!!!!"

The Snapping Turtle had responded to the indignity of being sat on by giving me a little love bite on my left ass cheek. It wasn't a big one but he did manage to draw a little blood. I still have a scar.

It could have been worse. To this day I'm thankful that the little bugger only bit, he didn't clamp down and hold on as Snappers are sometimes known to do.

Also, it was just my ass. A few inches to the right and I might've ended up with a free Vasectomy. :shock:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Return to “General Discussion”