Flickr find...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

Flickr find...

Postby jagfiles » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:23 am

Best the link be deleated
Last edited by jagfiles on Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Theo

Re: Flickr find...

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:22 pm

Haven't seen all of them yet, got frustrated waiting for dumb ads. But the series with Chuck's Wife (I think) in the grass was cool. Who woulda thought there'd be that kind of deep black mud in the middle of a grassy field like a hidden trap. Really gets the imagination going :P

Thanks for sharing!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:21 am

Glad you liked them. I know what you mean by the ads they'll drive one up the wall

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:46 am

Theo wrote:Haven't seen all of them yet, got frustrated waiting for dumb ads. But the series with Chuck's Wife (I think) in the grass was cool. Who woulda thought there'd be that kind of deep black mud in the middle of a grassy field like a hidden trap. Really gets the imagination going :P

Thanks for sharing!

If you click on "<- Back to photostream", you can quickly browse all the photo thumbnails without the ads. As for the grass, it wasn't simply a grassy field with deep mud in it, but rather, a large expanse of deep mud that had grass sprouting and growing on top of it.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:23 am

Boggy Man wrote:
Theo wrote:Haven't seen all of them yet, got frustrated waiting for dumb ads. But the series with Chuck's Wife (I think) in the grass was cool. Who woulda thought there'd be that kind of deep black mud in the middle of a grassy field like a hidden trap. Really gets the imagination going :P

Thanks for sharing!

If you click on "<- Back to photostream", you can quickly browse all the photo thumbnails without the ads. As for the grass, it wasn't simply a grassy field with deep mud in it, but rather, a large expanse of deep mud that had grass sprouting and growing on top of it.

Thanks for the tip

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:44 am

Those are a combination of local ladies and Chuck's wife and ex, Mary and Paula. Those would have come from way back and the poster's name rings little bells back there somewhere. The grassy shots are on top of a coal slurry bog located close to where we shot some neat stuff back in the day. Chuck had no model releases on any of these ladies so non of this should be posted. There's likewise no way to share the video either.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:14 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Those are a combination of local ladies and Chuck's wife and ex, Mary and Paula. Those would have come from way back and the poster's name rings little bells back there somewhere. The grassy shots are on top of a coal slurry bog located close to where we shot some neat stuff back in the day. Chuck had no model releases on any of these ladies so non of this should be posted. There's likewise no way to share the video either.

Duncan didnt realize about the release setup when I stumbled across these shots. Didnt mean any infringement or disrespect on the models or Chucks part.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:49 pm

jagfiles wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Those are a combination of local ladies and Chuck's wife and ex, Mary and Paula. Those would have come from way back and the poster's name rings little bells back there somewhere. The grassy shots are on top of a coal slurry bog located close to where we shot some neat stuff back in the day. Chuck had no model releases on any of these ladies so non of this should be posted. There's likewise no way to share the video either.

Duncan didnt realize about the release setup when I stumbled across these shots. Didnt mean any infringement or disrespect on the models or Chucks part.

This is to Jagfiles;

Copyright infringement is not something you can mean or not mean. If you reproduce copyrighted work by anyone, in any form, without permission it IS infringement. Posting a link to a copyrighted work that is itself an infringement may not be infringement (technically) but it IS aiding and abetting infringement. It should not be done.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:25 am

Thought it'd be best to take down the link.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:12 pm

It's one of those difficult calls because the poster at Imgur shouldn't have put them up there in public like that. There's no way for anyone here to know what's going on with them. Chuck was the first person I know of to go around taking photos like that but he never got a model release on anyone. It was just fun for him and the participants. Once Chuck passed away that was the last link to anyone involved.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”