Dr. Mallory Answers Sexual Fetish Question on Girls in Quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
QuicksandMania

Dr. Mallory Answers Sexual Fetish Question on Girls in Quicksand

Postby QuicksandMania » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:58 am

Mynock

Re: Dr. Mallory Answers Sexual Fetish Question on Girls in Quicksand

Postby Mynock » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:05 pm

It's always interesting to see our little known fetish discussed by outsiders but (pun intended here) she didn't go nearly deep enough. The Voyeur aspect is only a small part of one side of the coin.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Theo

Re: Dr. Mallory Answers Sexual Fetish Question on Girls in Quicksand

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:47 pm

Mynock wrote:It's always interesting to see our little known fetish discussed by outsiders but (pun intended here) she didn't go nearly deep enough. The Voyeur aspect is only a small part of one side of the coin.

Yeah, I wish the whole 11-ish minutes would've been about quicksand (heads-up for others, the quicksand part doesn't start until about 8 minutes in).

I don't know if I get the "muted sexuality" thing either cause I often prefer the shall we say, "less is more" approach to wardrobe, and I enjoying seeing the ladies both before and after sinking, as in covered in nothing but mud :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “General Discussion”