Race To Survive: Alaska

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Theo

Race To Survive: Alaska

Postby Theo » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:38 am

I’ve been watching this show called “Race To Survive: Alaska” on the USA Network. In the first challenge, the teams were traversing the Tongass Forest with a lot of tidal flats and muskeg swamps so I thought, “oh, this might get interesting.” But alas, nothing yet, except a guy got one foot stuck in muskeg for a minute in the second episode. Barely worth mentioning. But there’s still probably 8 episodes or so to go, so maybe something else will happen. And it’s pretty interesting to watch anyway.

I seem to remember watching another similar show on Discovery like ten years ago (I think). I recall an episode where one of the ladies was standing on the edge of a bog or something with the group when she suddenly broke through and sank to her waist. It happened super quick and one of the others just grabbed her hand and helped her up. Everyone was focused on something else going on so nobody really paid it much attention. I’ll see if can find it sometime.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “General Discussion”