qsvgitguy aka Qs-Vore-Guy

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Kphan0306

qsvgitguy aka Qs-Vore-Guy

Postby Kphan0306 » Thu May 11, 2023 8:59 pm

It's been two years, and it seems that Qs-Vore-Guy is gone from this world… I don't know what to say, and his last active comment was on Oct 6, 2021, and it's stopped there for good. Has anyone known what's happening to him rn?

Duncan Edwards

Re: qsvgitguy aka Qs-Vore-Guy

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri May 12, 2023 5:38 am

Kphan0306 wrote:It's been two years, and it seems that Qs-Vore-Guy is gone from this world… I don't know what to say, and his last active comment was on Oct 6, 2021, and it's stopped there for good. Has anyone known what's happening to him rn?

Who knows? What kind of connection did you have with him to show up after all that time and ask about him on your first post ever?
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Kphan0306

Postby Kphan0306 » Sat May 13, 2023 2:27 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Kphan0306 wrote:It's been two years, and it seems that Qs-Vore-Guy is gone from this world… I don't know what to say, and his last active comment was on Oct 6, 2021, and it's stopped there for good. Has anyone known what's happening to him rn?

Who knows? What kind of connection did you have with him to show up after all that time and ask about him on your first post ever?

There isn't any post regarding him after his journal about his tumour... Since Pete Bogs's death, it seems I have had to post this thread to know what's really happened to Qs-Vore-Guy.

Kphan0306

Postby Kphan0306 » Sat May 13, 2023 2:28 pm

Since the death of Pete Bogs came to light, this is why I have had to post this thread on Qs-Vore-Guy.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sun May 14, 2023 6:03 am

There could be any number of reasons for someone’s absence. Why now? Why from a new account? That’s kind of lame dude. Not cool man.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun May 14, 2023 4:31 pm

It's not my business to post about, but if you are a fan of his work a little bit of simple sleuthing will tell you all you need to know.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue May 16, 2023 7:27 pm

I had been wondering about this myself, so I did a little of that sleuthing. His last post on DA was Aug 24 2020 and he spoke very specifically of being very ill. Given what he said and the way these things tend to turn out - and I really hope I'm being premature here - but maybe it's time we honored him with an 'Always Remembered' tag like we did with Kham and PM2K. :cry: :cry:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue May 16, 2023 10:42 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:
His last post on DA was Aug 24 2020 and he spoke very specifically of being very ill. Given what he said and the way these things tend to turn out - and I really hope I'm being premature here - but maybe it's time we honored him with an 'Always Remembered' tag like we did with Kham and PM2K. :cry: :cry:

I signed into my account and found him.

Oh, my. I hope he was able to beat it but that really does not look good.

I'm saddened to read that.

Nessie

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Tue May 16, 2023 11:24 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:I had been wondering about this myself, so I did a little of that sleuthing. His last post on DA was Aug 24 2020 and he spoke very specifically of being very ill. Given what he said and the way these things tend to turn out - and I really hope I'm being premature here - but maybe it's time we honored him with an 'Always Remembered' tag like we did with Kham and PM2K. :cry: :cry:

Agreed. [edit] I was able to connect some dots, and sadly, I can confirm our fears. He was 55 years old.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Mon May 22, 2023 4:06 pm

Damn...
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Return to “General Discussion”