TGS Character Poll

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Aiko

TGS Character Poll

Postby Aiko » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:40 am

Let's see if this yields any usable results. You can now rank characters previously shown at TGS to let me know who you would like to see in future updates:
https://strawpoll.com/XOgON63Q3n3

Look at the Heads Up gallery to see who is who:
https://thegreatswamp.xyz/galleries/heads_up/

I have excluded those who are not my OCs from the poll (Lara Croft, Viridian's OCs). The poll will close in a week.

EDIT: You are supposed to rank all 28 characters. So be prepared to put more than a few seconds into this.
Last edited by Aiko on Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Viridian

Re: TGS Character Poll

Postby Viridian » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:46 am

Don't worry. Where there's trouble, I'm sure Quicky Sanders will find a way in...
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:14 am

Viridian wrote:Don't worry. Where there's trouble, I'm sure Quicky Sanders will find a way in...

:)

I put together a little something to help with the voting process.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:24 pm

Voted.
Not sure how difficult a request this would be so feel free to say no, but any possibility of a BBW model in the future? Your rendering always amaze me, would love to see you take a wack a big curvy voluptuous gal. :)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:21 am

Mynock wrote:Voted.
Not sure how difficult a request this would be so feel free to say no, but any possibility of a BBW model in the future? Your rendering always amaze me, would love to see you take a wack a big curvy voluptuous gal. :)

Thank you! :) I will not push it all the way to what you might call BBW, but I see that curvy girls are definitely underrepresented among the current crowd. Currently the only character slightly on the curvy side is Victoria and I have not exactly shown a whole lot of her as of yet.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:15 pm

Thanks!!! For size reference, look up Ashley Graham and Hunter McGrady. They're two of the more well known plus side models out there. Don't worry I'm not expecting or looking for Sexy Jabba the Hutt. :lol:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

gjhkigkhjf

Postby gjhkigkhjf » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:39 am

fair warning your supposed to drag the characters you want to see to the top, my reading comprehension is fantastic so I clicked on Miranda thinking that was how you picked and then when nothing happened so I pressed vote :arrow: and it counted my lack of choice as a vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ strawpoll also decides you can't correct that vote

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:56 am

gjhkigkhjf wrote:fair warning your supposed to drag the characters you want to see to the top, my reading comprehension is fantastic so I clicked on Miranda thinking that was how you picked and then when nothing happened so I pressed vote :arrow: and it counted my lack of choice as a vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ strawpoll also decides you can't correct that vote

I thought this sort of thing might happen, which is why I set it up so the initial list you get is in random order. So you basically just added some random noise to the results. If I had left it sorted alphbetically (the default for rankings on Strawpoll), that might have introduced a certain bias towards myself. ;)

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:21 pm

Mynock wrote:Thanks!!! For size reference, look up Ashley Graham and Hunter McGrady. They're two of the more well known plus side models out there. Don't worry I'm not expecting or looking for Sexy Jabba the Hutt. :lol:

I see. And here's something to give you a better idea what Victoria actually looks like when she's not in quicksand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shrek_the_musical_54

Postby Shrek_the_musical_54 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:42 am

Question: What kinds of projects would you have for the winner(s)?

Also, how many winners are you looking for? Top 3? Top 5? Just one?

Return to “General Discussion”