It Finally Happened....Caught In The Act!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Mynock

It Finally Happened....Caught In The Act!

Postby Mynock » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:34 pm

Even the best thieves acknowledge they'll get caught someday. I had a pretty good run. After 25 years sinking in the same spot my number finally came up.....

It happened last night when I went and had a nice sink a few hours before sundown. The clay was that perfect Peanut Butter consistancy, nice and thick, but still easy to move in. I'm chest deep, just relaxing in the grip of the earth, a little drowsy....

*clopclopclopclop.....snort*

That was a horse. I think to myself. Then my brain comes out of hibernate. Wait....a horse.....people ride hor--

"Oh my! Are you ok honey? I got a rope here!"

My head snaps around. Standing on the bank of the settling pond is indeed a horse. The woman in the saddle looks to be roughly late 40's / early 50's, dressed in cutoff jeans and a tshirt. The look on her face is 1 part concerned and 2 parts mildly amused.

Don't panic don't panic don't panic

"Oh no ma'm I'm fine! Just.....you know.....chillin."

She laughs. "Well it's a good day for it! Just don't get in too deep that looks like quicksand!"

I snorted back a laugh. Oh my dear lady if you only knew. "I think I got it under control!"

She looks down at the pile of my clothes on the bank and gives me a wink. "Yea you look like you do."

:shock: :shock: OMG she knows I'm nekkid. :shock: :shock:

And with that our encounter was over. I waited till the sound of hooves had faded off into the distance and then got the hell out of Dodge. The adrenaline high made the hike back to where I stashed the bike seem effortless.

I pull out onto the main road.....and guess who's there? Yup. Same lady is putting her horse back into her trailer. At this point I breath the first real sigh of relief, her truck has Maine plates. She's not local, must have just stopped to give Silver some exercise. I took off in the opposite direction and took the long way home wondering the whole time about how many people she'd entertain with her tale of horse walkies and naked mud dudes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

bogbud

Re: It Finally Happened....Caught In The Act!

Postby bogbud » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:17 am

Yuck! That was a close call. :o
Still you have been really lucky that she only was a bemused / curious stranger and not the owner of that place or else. She could have also seen you from the distance and called the police ("there is some weirdo in the mud") or the emergencies ("someone is trapped and sinking").

So, can this board be found on google? Maybe she will search up, if such a kind of fetish exists...
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:23 pm

Was she cute? :lol: Dude, you should have asked her if she'd like to join you! :lol: Especially after the wink!
Not to laugh at your startled state, but that's pretty hilarious, you gotta admit. At least from an outside perspective. lol
But just think how fun it might have turned out! Great recounting of the story, btw. :D

bogbud wrote:So, can this board be found on google? Maybe she will search up, if such a kind of fetish exists...

Oh yes... I've run across bits and pieces of it on multiple search engines. Some of them were on completely unrelated searches as well. One click and you're in.
We are on the grid. :shock: :? :lol:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:36 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Was she cute? :lol: Dude, you should have asked her if she'd like to join you! :lol: Especially after the wink!
Not to laugh at your startled state, but that's pretty hilarious, you gotta admit. At least from an outside perspective. lol
But just think how fun it might have turned out! Great recounting of the story, btw. :D

Right?! Coulda shoulda woulda man hahaha......I managed to play it cool but my heart was going about a million miles an hour and at the time I just wasn't thinking that far.

We are "on the grid" I guess but the vast, vast majority of people still have no clue quicksand fetishes even exist, and lots of people play in mud for various reasons. I played it cool and she just laughed it off as a funny encounter.
--Sun Tzu

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:56 am

You have to figure she was just as clueless about the next move as you were. Having been part of horse culture for 40 years now, taking a break on a long drive makes sense. My wife used to look forward to that on long hauls for horse shows. Better luck next time. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:31 am

That's such a lovely story! And, at least from our outsider perspective, quite funny! I like to think that the counter has been reset, and you've got another 25 years of uninterrupted sinking to look forward to.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:32 pm

Chimerix wrote:I like to think that the counter has been reset, and you've got another 25 years of uninterrupted sinking to look forward to.

It could be that... Or... the fates could be sending you a message and it's up to you to figure out what it means! ;) It could be saying, 'Be ready for the next horse lady that happens along and have a catchy invitation handy.' Or, it could be warning you, 'Be careful! The next encounter might be a grumpy old man with a shotgun!' :shock:

Either way, polish the lenses on your sensor array and tune your sonar buoys! And good luck, adventurer! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:17 pm

I don't have to worry about anything that extreme. The quarry is a small private business, the owner keeps the No Trespassing signs up for litigation reasons but turns a blind eye to people using the place for an off road park on weekends. 20 years ago he didn't even bother with the signs or even try to block the entrances. Sooo....technically I'm trespassing....but so was she whether she knew it or not. But really as long as you don't break a leg or something in there you're pretty safe.
--Sun Tzu

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:28 pm

Mynock wrote:I don't have to worry about anything that extreme. The quarry is a small private business, the owner keeps the No Trespassing signs up for litigation reasons but turns a blind eye to people using the place for an off road park on weekends. 20 years ago he didn't even bother with the signs or even try to block the entrances. Sooo....technically I'm trespassing....but so was she whether she knew it or not. But really as long as you don't break a leg or something in there you're pretty safe.

Please see a message I just sent to you.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:27 am

If only she had replied "That's my favorite mud-larking spot." :o :shock: :? 8-)

...... if only.................................
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “General Discussion”