Wife has a quicksand request

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Markqsman

Wife has a quicksand request

Postby Markqsman » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:59 pm

Good afternoon to all.

After much discussion with my wife recently, she has decided (this is her choice and so it is her terms) it is time to get back into exploring quicksand. The only problem is, we moved away from the places we use to go to and have not explored this state since moving here about 15 years ago. Professional careers and lives have gotten in the way over the last number of years and this interest fell by the wayside. We lost touch with the contacts we use to have back where we lived and we are looking to reestablish the adventures we use to enjoy, although older and slightly less nimble than we use to be.
I have been tasked with finding a location in New Jersey or in a nearby state....day trip distance. The request has been for quicksand or clay. She is not interested in tidal/swamp mud. Years past it was no problem, but the days of trekking through mosquito infested swamps are over for both of us. Tidal areas never caught her interest since we were never near the coast prior to living here. We are not looking for suggestions of places to try, but rather a place someone is confident about so we are not wasting our time. As a "finders reward" you are more than welcome to be there with us, and we are actually fine with a tour guide. The point is, if you help us find a place for an afternoon visit, we are perfectly fine with you being there. We have no interest in repeated visits alone and your consent for any future visits would be sought if this goes beyond a one time visit.
I know this is the end of the season, so to speak, and this year might be shot, but when she says jump dealing with something like this.....I am jumping. So if this contact is cultivated for next year, that is fine as well. We are not really expecting a miracle here, and kind of have doubt this is going to be a fruitful request. But we do not have any knowledge of these places here in New Jersey so we are seeking someone willing to help us save time and energy driving all over.
Any replies will go through our contact here and then contact with my wife can happen via phone to verify who we are, hopefully making you more comfortable helping us. Initially I will screen replies to filter out any jokers pulling our leg. Once that hurdle is cleared we will evolve to other forms of communication to set this up.

Thanks for any assistance,
Mark

beachbum

Re: Wife has a quicksand request

Postby beachbum » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:14 am

I am from New Jersey. I know a great place in the Central part of the State if you wish to contact me. My email is beachbumdan@yahoo.com.

Markqsman

Postby Markqsman » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:37 am

Excellent. Thank you. One of us will reach out to you shortly. We appreciate the reply.

Markqsman

Postby Markqsman » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:55 am

This request is still open if anyone is willing to assist.
Thanks in advance.

Markqsman

Postby Markqsman » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:57 am

We are screening a couple options at this point in time. Looking for a couple more if anyone is interested in helping be a part of this. Thanks to all.

wccncc

Postby wccncc » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:43 pm

Mark,

Please keep us updated. I've never really heard of a married couple looking for quicksand together. Very sweet. :-D :mrgreen:

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:28 am

wccncc wrote:Mark,

Please keep us updated. I've never really heard of a married couple looking for quicksand together. Very sweet. :-D :mrgreen:

It is not so unheard of. I have had at least four married couples who came here seeking mud.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Markqsman

Postby Markqsman » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:01 pm

Fred, thank you very much for the offer...... But you are a bit WAY out of the way for us. We do appreciate the offer and the availability you provide. Thank you for your kindness.

wccncc

Postby wccncc » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:14 am

Fred,

Huh. Interesting. I had no idea! I thought my wife and I were the only ones until we found this thread, haha.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:57 pm

Fred588 wrote:
wccncc wrote:Mark,

It is not so unheard of. I have had at least four married couples who came here seeking mud.

Correction: The actual count to date is six, with another two couples coming this spring
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “General Discussion”