Sinking Stories and Experiences

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
StarlightParoxysm

Sinking Stories and Experiences

Postby StarlightParoxysm » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:06 pm

I'm what you may call a person in an unfortunate situation. I've always wanted to sink in quicksand, but my situation doesn't exactly allow me much freedom to do any searching. So instead, I took to learning about the sinking adventures others have went on. I hope you don't mind if I ask those who read this to post their stories and experiences down below.

I prefer if the sinking story/experience involves the victim sinking above waist level. I also prefer stories where the sinker has to struggle hard to escape. Nothing focused on panic or fear (which I don't mind), but more like a "wow, I'm actually stuck" sort of mindset. Peril and pleasure are both welcome.

cbqdbq

Re: Sinking Stories and Experiences

Postby cbqdbq » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:53 am

Hey, Starlight, same goes with me. I used to be able to look for the stuff but never found any to deep sink in. now I have responsbilities and cant go sinking even if I found some deep stuff. so I have to read other peoples sinking or look at other people sinking and picture myself in it insted of that person. That and just daydreaming myself having sinking experience.
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

Return to “General Discussion”