Introducing ourselves

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Muddabudda

Introducing ourselves

Postby Muddabudda » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:09 pm

I was just aimlessly going through the forum and saw a post from a few years back by undergrain1 creating an introduction topic. The amount of traction the discussion got made me want to replicate his post.

Hello, I'm 22 and currently live in Central Florida home of the false winter. I've been a lurker for quite a while and really didn't have the confidence interacting with the community until I met some really great people who have helped me in many ways. Ranging from just being able to talk to people, face to face meetups, and even meeting up to visit their favorite mud pit. This has been quite a wild year for me especially with the massive weight off my chest being able to interact with people with a similar interest. Any lurker reading this don't be me and not interact with the community for 3 years.

The mud I enjoy the most has to be clay for it is just an incredible sticky mess to wallow in and nothing else feels quite the same.

StarlightParoxysm

Re: Introducing ourselves

Postby StarlightParoxysm » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:43 pm

Nice to meet you. I'm a bit of a lurker as well, and just recently got an account to start talking to others here on this forum. If I may ask, what's the deepest you've ever sank in quicksand?

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:40 am

glad you stepped out of the lurking group! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

enerj29

Postby enerj29 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:05 pm

Muddabudda wrote:I was just aimlessly going through the forum and saw a post from a few years back by undergrain1 creating an introduction topic. The amount of traction the discussion got made me want to replicate his post.

Hello, I'm 22 and currently live in Central Florida home of the false winter. I've been a lurker for quite a while and really didn't have the confidence interacting with the community until I met some really great people who have helped me in many ways. Ranging from just being able to talk to people, face to face meetups, and even meeting up to visit their favorite mud pit. This has been quite a wild year for me especially with the massive weight off my chest being able to interact with people with a similar interest. Any lurker reading this don't be me and not interact with the community for 3 years.

The mud I enjoy the most has to be clay for it is just an incredible sticky mess to wallow in and nothing else feels quite the same.

Thanks for starting this! I'm in my 30's and live in PA. Wish we had a fake winter like you do. Been looking for some mud buddies for a while. Does FL actually have some good mud pits?

SunbeamZero

Postby SunbeamZero » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:37 am

Greetings! I am very much a lurker! I don't post often and just browse around. My goal is to find mud within Texas region where it is secluded & private yet safe to trespass or legally cross on open territory. Mud & bare feet are my personal kink. Wish to get along with the QS & 18+ fetish community. :D

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:17 pm

SunbeamZero wrote:Greetings! I am very much a lurker! I don't post often and just browse around. My goal is to find mud within Texas region where it is secluded & private yet safe to trespass or legally cross on open territory. Mud & bare feet are my personal kink. Wish to get along with the QS & 18+ fetish community. :D

Texas is a big place so its hard to now what you mean by the Texas region, but Studio 588 is fairly close, in Arkansas.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Mucky21

Postby Mucky21 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:37 am

Hey y'all! It's nice to meet some other people here. I'm also a lurker, been into quicksand for a while now but never been actively involved in the community. I'm a 21 year old gay guy from Kentucky. Hoping to get to know/talk with more people from the QS community and eventually find a spot in KY to go sinking my first time.

Return to “General Discussion”