Any Special Sinking Partners?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
PA Jack

Any Special Sinking Partners?

Postby PA Jack » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:43 pm

My first new topic post as PA Jack.

Has anyone here had any luck or experience getting a wife/girlfriend interested in our favorite subject? I had a female friend, Cathy, in my late teens and early 20’s who knew about my interest and did not judge it. We actually discussed it and went exploring and sinking together, which was both interesting and exciting (check out an old somewhat dramatized 2009 story posted here by my previous handle, jack c, “Summer of ‘76”). My wife knows of my interest and is OK with it, but doesn’t really understand it and says it’s just not for her - fair enough. Is anyone lucky enough here to have a significant other actively involved? Not prying, but just curious. Thanks.

-Jack
Formerly jack c, years ago.

MadMax359

Re: Any Special Sinking Partners?

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:41 am

my model friend Maria is not a S O, but she has promised if she is ever able to come to the US she'll go to Fred's farm for a photo shoot... does that count? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:25 pm

Max - that would be pretty cool if she does ever visit.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:16 pm

I tend to date adventerous women who are into the same outdoorsy things I am (Trucks, camping, hiking, hunting, etc.). They're usually not opposed to getting dirty and tend to get intrigued by the fetish aspect of it.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:33 pm

I've been fortunate enough to have friends from which I learned that sex is great but fetish experiences are 10x better than that. It seems obvious but it wasn't for some reason. This makes memories for life, which is really short, and you are unlikely to ever regret it. Don't ever let an opportunity for fetish fun pass you by.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:57 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I've been fortunate enough to have friends from which I learned that sex is great but fetish experiences are 10x better than that. It seems obvious but it wasn't for some reason. This makes memories for life, which is really short, and you are unlikely to ever regret it. Don't ever let an opportunity for fetish fun pass you by.

Duncan - you are right. I remember my friend Cathy like it was yesterday, and it was 50 years ago. I haven’t shared with anyone about my interest so freely ever since. She brought the subject up initially, relating that she had walked into a deep bog, sunk to her stomach, and managed to pull herself out - she referred to it as quicksand. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, a real live, nice looking girl who had actually been in quicksand! The adrenaline flow later while we were out in that swamp together was like nothing I have felt before or since. A really good memory.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:39 am

MadMax359 wrote:my model friend Maria is not a S O, but she has promised if she is ever able to come to the US she'll go to Fred's farm for a photo shoot... does that count? :twisted:

LOL. If she is serious she better get moving. I am now closer to 74 than 73. And the "farm" is more of a tree frog ranch.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:21 pm

Fred588 wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:my model friend Maria is not a S O, but she has promised if she is ever able to come to the US she'll go to Fred's farm for a photo shoot... does that count? :twisted:

LOL. If she is serious she better get moving. I am now closer to 74 than 73. And the "farm" is more of a tree frog ranch.

i'll tell her to hurry up!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “General Discussion”