How Can I Entertain My Mud Obsession Living At Home?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Reptaronice1

How Can I Entertain My Mud Obsession Living At Home?

Postby Reptaronice1 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:48 am

I have a creek outback with water running through it and a fair amount of mud. Not enough to sink in but definitely enough to play with. How can I entertain this while living at home with privacy?

Boggyhoo

Re: How Can I Entertain My Mud Obsession Living At Home?

Postby Boggyhoo » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:12 pm

Reptaronice1 wrote:I have a creek outback with water running through it and a fair amount of mud. Not enough to sink in but definitely enough to play with. How can I entertain this while living at home with privacy?

Do you have access to Propofol?

BH

Reptaronice1

Postby Reptaronice1 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:36 am

Boggyhoo wrote:
Reptaronice1 wrote:I have a creek outback with water running through it and a fair amount of mud. Not enough to sink in but definitely enough to play with. How can I entertain this while living at home with privacy?

Do you have access to Propofol?

BH

What’s that?

Reptaronice1

Postby Reptaronice1 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:38 am

I’d honestly just like a day to be alone to go play

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:20 am

Reptaronice1 wrote:I’d honestly just like a day to be alone to go play

Wouldn't we all? If you're like the rest of us it's at least about imagination. That's where the aforementioned Propofol enters the equation. Great for taking long naps with fantastic journeys of the mind but you may have difficulty returning. Ask Michael Jackson.

I've been living at the peak of my personal obsession for decades now and I'm sure I live under boundaries you're not likely to ever face. If anyone has to explain it then you'll never understand. In the meantime, buy a lot of videos. It's inspirational. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:44 pm

If you have a running water source and an already muddy area on your own property you're way ahead of most people. Dig a hole by the creek and fill it with mud.....?
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Reptaronice1

Postby Reptaronice1 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:41 am

Mynock wrote:If you have a running water source and an already muddy area on your own property you're way ahead of most people. Dig a hole by the creek and fill it with mud.....?

It doesn’t even need filled, the banks of the creek are filled with mud, it’s just getting time to go there without anyone seeing me or wondering where I am

Reptaronice1

Postby Reptaronice1 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:41 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Reptaronice1 wrote:I’d honestly just like a day to be alone to go play

Wouldn't we all? If you're like the rest of us it's at least about imagination. That's where the aforementioned Propofol enters the equation. Great for taking long naps with fantastic journeys of the mind but you may have difficulty returning. Ask Michael Jackson.

I've been living at the peak of my personal obsession for decades now and I'm sure I live under boundaries you're not likely to ever face. If anyone has to explain it then you'll never understand. In the meantime, buy a lot of videos. It's inspirational. :mrgreen:

Makes sense, I’ve seen videos but I’d like to do it irl

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:40 pm

I'll try to give you a serious answer.

Without knowing where you live, it is difficult. But during the time I was active, I knew:

Where all the regular swimming beaches were located. You can say you went swimming and it'd be the truth. Just leave out the part about being in a mud pit first.

Where all the truck stops with a shower were located. 10 years ago, the price of a shower where I live was about $5.

What kind of clothing rinsed out best. I could bicycle out to the mud, wallow, rinse off at the site, and dry off completely on the way home. Even though I had no worries about concealing what I'd done at home, it's easier on your bathtub and washing machine to mostly get rid of all this stuff before returning.

Without knowing where you are or your finances, I don't know where you could book a hotel or a camping trip to "just get away" for a day or so. You'd have to Google Map your way to a place with a marsh nearby.

No Propofol. No alcohol. No pot. No nothing. Just stay hydrated and fed.

I don't know exactly what Propofol is but drugs, alcohol, or anything else that alters your mind may also blur your experience and you will not have fully enjoyed it. Your mud trip is a reality to be relished, not a fantasy.

Good luck.

[Edit] I failed to answer about the mud pit you've already found. Once more, it's hard to give advice when I haven't seen it. If you can get wet and then dry off, or change clothes at the site, that might work, but actually, the closeness to your house could be a problem. You may be better off scouting for a muddy place similar and farther away from home, more hidden, where you can relax and enjoy [end edit].

Nessie

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:32 pm

Nessie wrote: ...No Propofol. No alcohol. No pot. No nothing. Just stay hydrated and fed. ...

Good advice. But I think the Propofol was for whoever else lives in the house.

Here's the old fart version; Get a car. Get a job. Move out. Enjoy playtime.

Alternate version; Get a job. Get a car. Move out. Enjoy playtime.

On the other hand, Nessie has some great tips in there for being discreet. For me, it was just easier to get out of the house. I may have overdone it though. My next address was 2,800 miles away.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “General Discussion”