question fun...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Stuck_Cat

Re: question fun...

Postby Stuck_Cat » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 pm

dlodoski wrote:
jagfiles wrote: ...What is the longest quicksand scene that has been filmed in a TV show or movie?

As far as I know, the longest was always considered to be the Combat episode (TV).

But that may have been surpassed by the recent 'Quicksand' movie. I guess one would have to distinguish between screen time and the supposed chronology of the story itself.

But then certain soap operas may actually win this, since many people didn't get rescued until the next day - or sometimes over a weekend. Hope they got paid well.

I know we like to fantasize she was stuck for a weekend, but this is Hollywood we're talking about.
If The Simpsons has its next season finished before the current season finishes airing, those 3 episodes were filmed on the same day or 2 days.
Still, with this knowledge in mind, this shouldn't ruin your fun. I'd rather believe she was stuck the whole weekend than believe she was only stuck for 1 or 2 days.
There's one rule to know to avoid getting stuck. Never trust what's under your feet.

Return to “General Discussion”