Tips for my wife and I?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
wccncc

Tips for my wife and I?

Postby wccncc » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:00 am

Hello,

I'm relatively new here. My wife and I both have an interest in quicksand and I was thinking of taking her to a special spot I found. We had planned to do it this past weekend, but something came up, alas. Now we're aiming for this weekend.

Our wedding anniversary is coming up and we decided we're going to go on a hike in a local state park and sink into quicksand together. A special outing, you could say. We typically go on a hike for our anniversary anyways, so why not? The park we're going to is our first choice because my friends and I found real quicksand in it recently. It's located near a large pond/lake with a number of waterways with creeks, streams, etc. My friends and I tested it ourselves and we got about up to our chests in it. Basically, a sandy, watery mix that's quite creamy, deep and not too difficult to get out of.

Any advice or tips for the two of us? It would be my second time sinking and her first time.
The photo attached below is a photo of my wife (added with permission). She's wearing her outfit she usually wears for hiking and it's going to be her sinking outfit too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wccncc on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

wccncc

Re: Tips for my wife and I?

Postby wccncc » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:40 pm

MoTU,

I tried attaching again. Didn't seem to work the first time.

Mworm650

Postby Mworm650 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:06 am

I can't give advice on clothes for sinking as for me I'm usually in my birthday suit or a gstring and maybe thigh high stocking but I've read others mention more clothes can make it harder getting out. Regardless you are a lucky man to have someone who also wants to enjoy sinking.

robocroc4000

Postby robocroc4000 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 pm

From my experience, jeans and especially boots can get especially heavy when covered in mud (although for some that is part of the fun :D). However you can always have one person get in and see how easy it is to get out, or have a rope handy just in case.

Having water for drinking and cleaning up afterwards, and having a spare set of clothes can be useful for when leaving the park if you don't want to draw too much attention. Also make sure the clothes you want to wear for sinking are not your favorites as they may look dirty/smell even after a few washes. You can always pick a set of clothes and use them for multiple excursions if you like.

Be safe, and happy sinking! :)

wccncc

Postby wccncc » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:09 am

robocroc4000,

Yeah, we don't mind being covered in quicksand. We think it will be fun indeed. :D :mrgreen:

I'm bringing a rope with my hiking gear. Planning on trying to use it to pull us out. The quicksand is directly under an old oak tree that has some large roots that protrude out of the quicksand. I can try to wrap it around a root to pull us out.

MoTU

Postby MoTU » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 pm

How'd it go? Any luck?

wccncc

Postby wccncc » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:53 pm

MoTU,

Thanks for asking. It was great! We were able to find the spot. The quicksand looked dry, sandy, and crusty on top, but as soon as we both stepped into it, we began sinking into a very creamy mix. We sank up to our chests too! We tried going as deep as we could. My wife was clearly having fun considering it was her first time. I was able to wrap a rope around a tree root and pulled us both out of the quicksand. She grabbed onto my backpack. Overall, it was really fun and enjoyable for the both of us. Certainly, it was a unique anniversary. We will be returning here in the future without a doubt.

robocroc4000

Postby robocroc4000 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:34 pm

Glad you both had fun!

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:26 pm

Happy for you.
You can ask her to wear opaque tights, its perfect to go in the mud and the quicksand.
She will be protected from all worms, wastes and others hiden things.
Also, the suction between the skin the tights and the mud is so enjoyable.
Finally, its also warmer when the deep mud is sometimes cold.
I use them every time in my case.

Can u record your scenes next time?

wccncc

Postby wccncc » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 am

Thanks guys!

Lintime,

Honestly, my wife likes to sink in "regular" clothing.

I could try to record. I'll ask my wife.

Return to “General Discussion”