Has any gals done boots in quicksand or leather leggings/leather pants in it?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Skyguy_66

Has any gals done boots in quicksand or leather leggings/leather pants in it?

Postby Skyguy_66 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:55 am

If so how did it go and what was it like and the story

bogbud

Re: Has any gals done boots in quicksand or leather leggings/leather pants in it?

Postby bogbud » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:04 am

So this is about the eighth(?) time you did ask the very same question? What exactly is your fetish about? And that's me asking, who's also a huge fan of booted gals getting deep!

Internet/Social Media is full with content for you. When you want more special stuff just go ahead and FINALLY ask a producer here!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5_BTiMu59s/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6MaPPWMvC-/
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Skyguy_66

Re: Has any gals done boots in quicksand or leather leggings/leather pants in it?

Postby Skyguy_66 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 am

Basically girls in leather leggings/leather pants and boots getting genuinely stuck in mud/quicksand lol it’s pretty difficult to find I feel now days!

Mike Nomic

Postby Mike Nomic » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:41 pm

Loads. Great fun. No problems.

https://mikenomic.umd.net/ ... free trailers for some of the clips.

Crazee_Canuck_252

Postby Crazee_Canuck_252 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:28 pm

Many (many) years back, before we lived in a city, my wife and I would go to some local areas which had both, shallow quicksand, and a really smelly bog.
She's got a bigger boot fetish than me, so, of course she wore boots. Ok... nothing super-sexy... but she would have if she had a pair to trash.
Here's a couple of very old, low quality pics:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 pm

Crazee_Canuck_252 wrote:Many (many) years back, before we lived in a city, my wife and I would go to some local areas which had both, shallow quicksand, and a really smelly bog.
She's got a bigger boot fetish than me, so, of course she wore boots. Ok... nothing super-sexy... but she would have if she had a pair to trash.

Nice :)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Skyguy_66

Postby Skyguy_66 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:52 pm

That’s exactly my kinda fetish simple in a way a gal in boots or leather leggings/leather pants with boots just getting genuinely stuck in mud and no acting or story to it!

Crazee_Canuck_252

Postby Crazee_Canuck_252 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 pm

Crazee_Canuck_252 wrote:Many (many) years back, before we lived in a city, my wife and I would go to some local areas which had both, shallow quicksand, and a really smelly bog.

My wife went thigh deep in quicksand, nude and in old knee boots (that got destroyed in the process).
Fun was had by all :wink:
Never got pics of that "session," sadly.

wccncc

Postby wccncc » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:01 am

How did your wife's boots get destroyed? My wife and I went sinking recently for our wedding anniversary and she was wearing boots, albeit not as high. Just covered in creamy, wet sand, but fine otherwise.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:33 am

wccncc wrote:How did your wife's boots get destroyed? My wife and I went sinking recently for our wedding anniversary and she was wearing boots, albeit not as high. Just covered in creamy, wet sand, but fine otherwise.

This really needs an explanation?
Continued exposure to water/mud and pulling on the shafts will soften the glue. There are also seams that may rip or the zip will just don't work anymore. It's just a matter of time when they will start to leak. Even High-Quality rubberboots will sometime be consumed by the bog that way.

@crazee_canuck_252: You're a lucky guy having her!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Return to “General Discussion”