How would you have filmed it?...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Belleinboots

Re: How would you have filmed it?...

Postby Belleinboots » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:29 pm

OK 3 scenes that spring to mind in changing I would have changed personally are:-

1) Ice Cold in Alex, have Sylvia Syms as Nurse Diana, getting trapped in the sticky salt marsh bog, maybe not in place of Van Der Poel (Anthony Quayle) but also getting stuck as well, perhaps whle trying to help in the rescue of the German spy, she gets in over her head....literally.

2) Where Time Began, 70's version of Journey To the Centre of the Earth, the scene where Glauben, the blonde explorer while separated from the group in the caverns, her lantern goes out and she falls into a bubbling subterranean mudpit and is rescued by a stranger. I would have the scene obviously a lot less dark (perhaps her lantern light doesn't go out) Less time her And a longer slower sink and still with going under before her hand is grabbed by her ubknown rescuer.

3) When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth.... Great quicksand, but it's just too damned quick.... add at least a minute or so to it.
Alison Bell
"Don't step there... those flowers only grow over mudpits"

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: How would you have filmed it?...

Postby PM2K » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 am

Belleinboots wrote:OK 3 scenes that spring to mind in changing I would have changed personally are:-

1) Ice Cold in Alex, have Sylvia Syms as Nurse Diana, getting trapped in the sticky salt marsh bog, maybe not in place of Van Der Poel (Anthony Quayle) but also getting stuck as well, perhaps whle trying to help in the rescue of the German spy, she gets in over her head....literally.

2) Where Time Began, 70's version of Journey To the Centre of the Earth, the scene where Glauben, the blonde explorer while separated from the group in the caverns, her lantern goes out and she falls into a bubbling subterranean mudpit and is rescued by a stranger. I would have the scene obviously a lot less dark (perhaps her lantern light doesn't go out) Less time her And a longer slower sink and still with going under before her hand is grabbed by her ubknown rescuer.

3) When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth.... Great quicksand, but it's just too damned quick.... add at least a minute or so to it.

Yes, yes, and YES! :D

You've been reading my wishbook... ;)

Return to “General Discussion”