Your favorite outfit (or nude) in Quicksand?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Kippy

Re: Your favorite outfit (or nude) in Quicksand?

Postby Kippy » Mon May 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Not too bothered about the overall outfit but must be wellies or waders (thigh or chest!)

Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue May 19, 2009 4:30 am

Kippy wrote:Not too bothered about the overall outfit but must be wellies or waders (thigh or chest!)

Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

You WANT to see a gal in chest waders?

Really?

Have a clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqPSaAb ... annel_page

This web-site has been up awhile, but only today, by way of reading your post, have I received a definitive answer to its question...

"Is anybody into this?"

http://nessieqsgirl.freehomepage.com/Ru ... alkin.html

And, attached, are a peek at last fall's set of waders.

Nessie
Last edited by Nessie on Tue May 19, 2009 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue May 19, 2009 4:55 am

The waders are a necessity if one wants to do cold mud.

These two photos from my Adventures DVDs, though, more accurately represent what I wear to quicksand in an ideal world.

Nessie

Kippy

Postby Kippy » Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi Nessie

Yes I've seen your vids and they are truely AWESOME!! Thank you.

I do go out searching for mud in my waders when I can although more often it's wellies!!

Do you ever wear them? The only problem I have is finding deep bogs - none around alas!! Deepest I've been is only thigh but good fun all the same!!

Plus finding places where nobody else goes much lol.

Here's a pic of me in some sticky mud but not deep - what do you think?

Regards

Kippy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu May 21, 2009 3:17 am

Kippy wrote:Do you ever wear them? The only problem I have is finding deep bogs - none around alas!! Deepest I've been is only thigh but good fun all the same!!

I have a blue pair of wellies and all during late fall, winter and early spring, I wear them a lot! They are more comfortable than regular winter boots because they're roomy inside, and I can put a couple pairs of socks on under there. I have one foot with problems so loose footwear is best for me. My wellies are just a little large so they always feel good.

I also wore them biking a lot this spring. Yes. Wellies on a bicycle. The reason? I am scouting a new muddy area and many of the trails were under water or very muddy. So, if the water's a foot deep, just walk bike, and wellie on through!

They are too short for actual mud fun, though. Wellie-high mud is not enough to satisfy me.

Also, my mudpits are so sticky on the bottom that I have trouble with all my footwear. I don't want my mudpit eating my wellies whole, so, I do prefer other footwear for an actual mud session.

Cool photo. Yours are green! Wellie-ing deep mud, while not mud enough to satisfy my Quicksand Thing, is still a relaxing and enjoyable way to spend time anyway. Plus, it'll keep your leg muscles strong. If it's too early in the year, I've wellied-through mud and just watched my feet mix it up, and dreamt of what it'd look like...deeper.

That is a nice patch of mud and I'm also attracted to the purple coverall you've got on. Now that would be fine under a set of waders when the mud is just barely thawing! I might want to know what that's called and where to get one.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu May 21, 2009 4:59 am

Hmm. . . There are a few outfits I like particularly.

Barefoot in Daisy Duke cutoffs and a t-shirt.

Spike heeled boots, leather miniskirt and one of those vest things that lace up in the front.

White ankle-strap sandals (heels or flats) and a white sun dress. If they're those ribbon sandals that lace up her calves, that's even better.

Stretch denim leggings and a nice top.

Nude is nice, but sometimes barely hidden nudity is sexier- like a lady wearing a skimpy swimsuit coverup- without the swimsuit.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Thu May 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Myself,oddly enough,it's tight jeans and tanktop,must be the voice in my head saying "you may not see a naked gal in this situation,but the jeans and tanktop...hmmm =D

Kippy

Postby Kippy » Sat May 23, 2009 7:46 am

Nessie wrote:
Kippy wrote:Do you ever wear them? The only problem I have is finding deep bogs - none around alas!! Deepest I've been is only thigh but good fun all the same!!

I have a blue pair of wellies and all during late fall, winter and early spring, I wear them a lot! They are more comfortable than regular winter boots because they're roomy inside, and I can put a couple pairs of socks on under there. I have one foot with problems so loose footwear is best for me. My wellies are just a little large so they always feel good.

I also wore them biking a lot this spring. Yes. Wellies on a bicycle. The reason? I am scouting a new muddy area and many of the trails were under water or very muddy. So, if the water's a foot deep, just walk bike, and wellie on through!

They are too short for actual mud fun, though. Wellie-high mud is not enough to satisfy me.

Also, my mudpits are so sticky on the bottom that I have trouble with all my footwear. I don't want my mudpit eating my wellies whole, so, I do prefer other footwear for an actual mud session.

Cool photo. Yours are green! Wellie-ing deep mud, while not mud enough to satisfy my Quicksand Thing, is still a relaxing and enjoyable way to spend time anyway. Plus, it'll keep your leg muscles strong. If it's too early in the year, I've wellied-through mud and just watched my feet mix it up, and dreamt of what it'd look like...deeper.

That is a nice patch of mud and I'm also attracted to the purple coverall you've got on. Now that would be fine under a set of waders when the mud is just barely thawing! I might want to know what that's called and where to get one.

Nessie

Glad you like the pic - I have a thigh wding vid I will post soon in the home movie section. Glad to hear that you own wellies!!! I like deep mud but have to get what I can get so to speak lol

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun May 24, 2009 2:15 am

Kippy wrote:Glad you like the pic - I have a thigh wding vid I will post soon in the home movie section. Glad to hear that you own wellies!!! I like deep mud but have to get what I can get so to speak lol

I will keep an eyeball out for that! Yeah, like you, I take what I can get and can actually work with almost anything if can get three feet of it. Wellies are handy. And they treat my poor achy foot very well.

Nessie

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon May 25, 2009 3:04 am

I think my favorite outfit (for a woman) would be a long, black, off-the-shoulders evening gown with full-length black gloves. I'd like a catsuit once in a while either.

Return to “General Discussion”